Latest News from the Heart of England
Poplars Farmhouse - Staffordshire - Catered meals, spa treatments, wine tasting
Delicious cooked 3 course meals, wine tasting and organic spa treatments.
More information from Poplars Farmhouse›
Enlist now for the British Motor Museum’s World War I Family Weekend
Step back in time as the British Motor Museum transforms into World War I Britain. The British Motor Museum is to host a special World War I history weekend on 1 & 2 October in commemoration of the centenary of the First World War. Visitors will be guided around the Museum with a special family trail ‘Kitchener’s Mission’. Activities along the way include decoding secret messages, bandaging wounds in the Casualty Clearing Station, Zeppelin spotting and making a Princess Mary Christmas Gift Tin to take home.
More information from British Motor Museum›
The National Sea Life Centre Birmingham Pitches In To Safeguard Native Marine Life
Visitors to The National Sea Life Centre Birmingham are being urged to help win protected status for vital marine habitats around the English coast.
More information from The National Sea Life Centre›
Choccy Choccy Bang Bang: Cadbury World unveils truly scrumptious creation
Rev up your engines and get ready to take to the skies as Cadbury World reveals its fantasmagorical tribute to Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
More information from Cadbury World›
Watch Queen Victoria’s Royal household drama on TV then experience everyday Victorian life at Blists Hill Victorian Town
You’ve seen the fascinating life in the royal household at the start of Queen Victoria’s reign on the current ITV series, now find out what it was like for the working man and woman at Blists Hill, a recreated Victorian Town near Ironbridge, Shropshire where costumed ‘townsfolk’ go about their daily lives.
More information from Ironbridge Gorge Museums›
Alrewas Hayes Wedding Fair 23rd October 2016
More information from Alrewas Hayes›
Welcome to Staffordshire...
Love adventure, nature and culture. Love Staffordshire.
Staffordshire is also brimming with culture. Did you know that it's home to the only china fit for a Royal dinner party? The world's greatest pottery manufacturers, including Royal Doulton, Spode and Portmeirion are based in Staffordshire.
Don't forget to see the panorama of Cannock Chase - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and take brisk bracing walks in the Peak District National park.
Use the quick finder to the left or navigation above to find these attractions, accommodation, festival and events plus much more.
Events in the Heart of England Have a love affair with your region more
What's On In Staffordshire
- Murder Mystery Weekend – 30th September – 2nd October Date: 30/09/2016 - 02/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Wildlife Weekend Date: 08/10/2016 - 09/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Conservation Week Date: 10/10/2016 - 16/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Staffordshire Bat Group Date: 22/10/2016 - 23/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- An Evening with Lola Lamour - Friday 28th October 2016 Date: 28/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Halloween Date: 29/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Chills and Thrills at Monkey Forest Date: 24/10/2016 - 30/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Scarefest Date: 08/10/2016 - 31/10/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Murder Mystery Evening – Friday 4th November 2016 Date: 04/11/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Ultimate Fireworks Spectacular Date: 05/11/2016 - 06/11/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Lunar Lecture Date: 14/11/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Christmas Flower Arranging Demonstrations – 22nd, 23rd, 29th & 30th November from 10.30am until 3pm Date: 22/11/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Murder Mystery Evening – Friday 25th November 2016 Date: 25/11/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Christmas Voices – Sunday 4th, Monday 5th & Tuesday 6th December Date: 04/12/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Murder Mystery Evening – Thursday 8th December 2016 Date: 08/12/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Dr Darwin's 285th Birthday Date: 10/12/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Cellar Tours Date: 03/09/2016 - 17/12/2016Location: Staffordshire
- Dr D's Science Club Date: 10/09/2016 - 11/03/2017Location: Staffordshire