Ratings Made Easy
Latest News from the Heart of England
Drayton Manor Park has Easter cracked with some eggs-ellent activities for visitors of all ages
Drayton Manor Park has Easter cracked with some eggs-ellent activities for visitors of all ages between Saturday 8th and Sunday 23rd April. If you’re looking for somewhere to entertain the kids and make memories together this Easter holiday then hop along to Drayton Manor Park right in the heart of the UK. The park’s special Easter trail is fun for all the family, twisting and turning around the park there are clues to find and solve along the way to earn an egg-stra special Easter treat.
More information from Drayton Manor Park›
Stratford Butterfly Farm welcomes new residents for Easter!
The Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm is welcoming some new residents in time for the Easter holidays. A number of Mexican Walking Fish, called Axolotls, have taken up residence at the UK’s largest Butterfly Farm. Resembling a cross between a fish and a lizard, the Pokémon character “Wooper” has been designed to look like an Axolotl! They are unusual amphibians as they do not complete metamorphosis. If, on rare occasions metamorphosis is complete they become Mexican Fire Salamanders. Rather than developing lungs and taking to land, they remain aquatic and have external gills.
More information from Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm›
A Very Victorian Easter - Sat 15th – Mon 17th April 11am – 5pm
Hill Close Gardens, overlooking Warwick racecourse, is the perfect setting for Easter celebrations. Heritage daffodils, as well as primroses, cowslips and other spring flowers are dotted around the sixteen individual plots that make up these unique restored gardens. From April 15th - 17th, in tribute to the Victorian heritage of the gardens, visitors can enjoy a special Victorian Easter.
More information from Hill Close Gardens›
Hatton welcomes the arrival of new spring born animals!
Hatton Adventure World will host its annual “Spring Spectacular” from 8 – 23 April when the popular family attraction welcomes its extended family of new spring born animals.
More information from Hatton Adventure World ›
Drayton Manor Park, home to Europe’s only Thomas Land™, is set to host a very special bedtime story on Friday 31st March, read by the Fat Controller himself.
The eve before the shiny red engine James gets his very own ride, Thomas & Friends fans from across the UK are invited to pull on their pjs, snuggle down and tune into the story behind the ride in the attraction’s first Facebook LIVE bedtime story.
More information from Drayton Manor Park›
Hop along to Coventry Museums for Easter holiday fun
Families in Coventry won’t have to hunt for fun this Easter, as there’s a chock-full programme of activities at Coventry Museums.
More information from Coventry & Warwickshire News›
Welcome to Stratford-on-Avon...
Love drama. Love Stratford-on-Avon.
So William Shakespeare must have been mighty impressed with The Heart of England. He was inspired to write no less than 37 plays and 154 sonnets. Perhaps you're a fan of the Bard and you'd like to see the birthplace of the man commonly regarded as the finest writer in the English language.
Maybe you'd like to walk the same Stratford-upon-Avon streets as he did. Or perhaps you'd just like to wander around this haven of beautifully preserved black and white, half-timbered buildings.
The Royal Shakespeare Company - the greatest theatre company in the world - has a magnificent 1,030 seat Courtyard Theatre here; complete with dramatic thrust stage.
The stage is set. Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
Use the quick finder to the left or navigation above to find these attractions, accommodation, festival and events plus much more.
Events in the Heart of England Have a love affair with your region more
What's On In Stratford-on-Avon
- FREE evening walks in Stratford for charity Date: 24/06/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- FREE evening walks in Stratford for charity Date: 01/07/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- FREE evening walks in Stratford for charity Date: 08/07/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- FREE evening walks in Stratford for charity Date: 15/07/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Tudor World Ghost Tour in Stratford upon Avon Date: 31/07/2016 - 31/07/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Shakespeare Walking Tour of Stratford Date: 06/08/2016 - 06/08/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Sunday at 11am and 2pm Date: 10/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Monday Date: 05/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Tuesday Date: 05/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Wednesday Date: 06/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Thursday at 11am Date: 07/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Friday Date: 08/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Saturday Date: 09/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Saturday Ghost Walk in Stratford Date: 09/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon