Ratings Made Easy
Latest News from the Heart of England
Afternoon Tea treat for mums at Cadbury World this Mother’s Day
There’s no better place to take chocolate-loving mums this Mother’s Day, with Afternoon Tea and more to enjoy at Cadbury World on Sunday 26th March.
More information from Cadbury World›
Celebrate Mother’s Day in Shakespeare’s England!
Shakespeare’s England is offering Mum’s a whole host of treats including free admission to attractions and special offers with which to celebrate on Sunday 26 March. With so much to see and do, Shakespeare’s England is the place to spoil Mum’s and Grandma’s this Mothering Sunday.
More information from Stratford-on-Avon News›
Free admission to Ironbridge Gorge Museums for mothers on Mothering Sunday 26th March
As part of their 50th Anniversary celebrations The Ironbridge Gorge Museums are inviting mums to enjoy a day out as their guest at five of their sites on Mothering Sunday, 26th March, when accompanied by another full-paying adult. This free entry offer includes Blists Hill Victorian Town, Coalport China Museum, Tar Tunnel, Jackfield Tile Museum, Museum of The Gorge, the Darby Houses and Enginuity.
More information from Ironbridge Gorge Museums›
Celebrate a cracking great Easter with a host of fun activities for all the family in Shakespeare’s England from 8 - 23 April.
Search for clues to win chocolate prizes with Easter trails and egg hunts, make an Easter bonnet, wander around spring gardens or simply enjoy a traditional Easter lunch with friends and family.Visitors can enjoy a host of events across the five Shakespeare Family Homes. Join the curious creatures at Zoolab’s Tudor Workshop at Mary Arden’s Farm, build and fly a kite at Anne Hathaway’s Cottage and create a finger puppet show at Shakespeare’s New Place. Take part in an Easter Rabbit Hunt at Hall’s Croft and explore the house and gardens to find William Rabbit. The Hunt is on at Shakespeare’s Birthplace! Track down the treasure with the help of music, comedy and fun with the in house acting troop, Shakespeare Aloud!
More information from Stratford-on-Avon News›
An exciting new initiative "What is the road ahead for the British Motor Industry"?
Spend a day exploring the future of the British motor industry on Saturday 25 March from 9.45am – 5pm at the British Motor Museum. Appealing to everyone who has a passion for motoring, this day of short lectures will shed light on the current position and what we can expect in the future. The event will appeal to enthusiasts, students and automotive professionals.
More information from British Motor Museum›
Cars & Coffee revs into action with a special Hot Rods day
The first Cars & Coffee event of the year will launch the season in style with a fabulous array of Street Vans, Hot Rods and Custom Cars on Saturday 11th March from 9.30am – 4pm.
More information from Coventry Transport Museum›
Welcome to Stratford-on-Avon...
Love drama. Love Stratford-on-Avon.
So William Shakespeare must have been mighty impressed with The Heart of England. He was inspired to write no less than 37 plays and 154 sonnets. Perhaps you're a fan of the Bard and you'd like to see the birthplace of the man commonly regarded as the finest writer in the English language.
Maybe you'd like to walk the same Stratford-upon-Avon streets as he did. Or perhaps you'd just like to wander around this haven of beautifully preserved black and white, half-timbered buildings.
The Royal Shakespeare Company - the greatest theatre company in the world - has a magnificent 1,030 seat Courtyard Theatre here; complete with dramatic thrust stage.
The stage is set. Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
Use the quick finder to the left or navigation above to find these attractions, accommodation, festival and events plus much more.
Events in the Heart of England Have a love affair with your region more
What's On In Stratford-on-Avon
- Mother's Day Weekend Date: 25/03/2017 - 26/03/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Ghost tour in historic building Date: 28/03/2015 - 28/03/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Tudor World Ghost Tour in Stratford upon Avon Date: 31/07/2016 - 31/07/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Shakespeare Walking Tour of Stratford Date: 06/08/2016 - 06/08/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Sunday at 11am and 2pm Date: 10/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Monday Date: 05/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Tuesday Date: 05/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Wednesday Date: 06/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Thursday at 11am Date: 07/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Friday Date: 08/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Saturday Date: 09/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Saturday Ghost Walk in Stratford Date: 09/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon