Ratings Made Easy
Latest News from the Heart of England
Celebrate the birth of flight at the Ironbridge Gorge Museums Half-term 18th – 26th February
You can celebrate the birth of flight during the February half-term with an array of themed family activities at Shropshire’s Ironbridge Gorge Museums as part of their 50th anniversary celebrations.
More information from Ironbridge Gorge Museums›
New surface for well trodden path
A National Trust parkland near Worcester has raised over £16,000 to help fund badly needed repairs of one of their busiest pathways. In only eight months, over 8,000 raffle tickets were sold which funded the installation of a well trodden path at Croome.
More information from Croome (National Trust)›
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust launches unique programme of after hours events
The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust is launching a special programme of after-hours events, where visitors are invited to enjoy a range of unique talks and workshops once the crowds have left - from bhangra dancing and book-binding, to historical fashion and Shakespeare’s relationship with cheese.
More information from Shakespeare Birthplace Trust›
So much to discover during the spring half term at Stratford Butterfly Farm!
There is something for visitors of all ages to discover during the spring half term at Stratford Butterfly Farm including the opening of brand new toilet facilities. Twice daily from 18 – 26 February, children and adults can get close to some amazing creatures with ‘Meet the Minibeast’ handling sessions under the supervision of the friendly and informative Education Team in the Discovery Zone.
More information from Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm›
STRATFORD TOWN WALK - BEST TOUR IN STRATFORD UPON AVON
STRATFORD TOWN WALK – Award Winner - announced 1 Feb 2017
Stratford Town Walk - Best Tour - Stratford-upon-Avon On-Line More information from Stratford Town Walk›
The secret (interactive) life of the Tudors revealed
Tudor World Museum Stratford upon Avon
Interactive Screen More information from Tudor World Museum›
Welcome to Stratford-on-Avon...
Love drama. Love Stratford-on-Avon.
So William Shakespeare must have been mighty impressed with The Heart of England. He was inspired to write no less than 37 plays and 154 sonnets. Perhaps you're a fan of the Bard and you'd like to see the birthplace of the man commonly regarded as the finest writer in the English language.
Maybe you'd like to walk the same Stratford-upon-Avon streets as he did. Or perhaps you'd just like to wander around this haven of beautifully preserved black and white, half-timbered buildings.
The Royal Shakespeare Company - the greatest theatre company in the world - has a magnificent 1,030 seat Courtyard Theatre here; complete with dramatic thrust stage.
The stage is set. Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats.
Use the quick finder to the left or navigation above to find these attractions, accommodation, festival and events plus much more.
Events in the Heart of England Have a love affair with your region more
What's On In Stratford-on-Avon
- Ghost tour in historic building Date: 28/03/2015 - 28/03/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Tudor World Ghost Tour in Stratford upon Avon Date: 31/07/2016 - 31/07/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Shakespeare Walking Tour of Stratford Date: 06/08/2016 - 06/08/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Sunday at 11am and 2pm Date: 10/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Monday Date: 05/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Tuesday Date: 05/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Wednesday Date: 06/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Thursday at 11am Date: 07/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Friday Date: 08/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Town Walk on Saturday Date: 09/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon
- Saturday Ghost Walk in Stratford Date: 09/04/2016 - 31/12/2017Location: Stratford-on-Avon