- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (28)
- Gardens of the Heart (6)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (12)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (20)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (3)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (6)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (19)
- Theme Parks (2)
- Workplace (2)
Ratings Made Easy
The National Sea Life Centre
The Water's Edge
3 Brindley Place
Tel : 0871 423 2110
£12.50 - £20.95
£12.50 - £20.95
Escape city life and step into tropical paradise in the heart of the
buzzing city of Birmingham. At the National SEA LIFE centre you can take
an amazing marine voyage beneath the waves and experience so much
- Feeds and talks throughout the day.
- Touch a crab and a starfish at the interactive rockpool experience.
- Over 2000 creatures including Sharks, our rescued Giant Green Sea Turtle, Seahorses, Otters & Rays.
- Take a journey through 15 fully themed zones and more than 60
incredible displays including Clownfish Kingdom, Shark Lagoon & our
- Come nose to nose with sharks and rays in our unforgettable 850,000
litre 360o tropical ocean tunnel.
- Pre-book online to guarantee entry and save sealife.co.uk/Birmingham.
- Take in an incredible show at the 4-D Cinema.
New for 2014 Penguin Ice adventure experience!
Come face to face with a colony of Gentoo Penguins and adventure into
their Antarctic landscape. Watch our cheeky Gentoo Penguins swim, slide
and socialise in their brand new 70 000 litre home!
Visit sealife.co.uk/birmingham for more information and for best prices
Keep in touch with us - facebook.com/sealifebirmingham
M6 Jct 6 or M5 Jct 3 and follow signs for the city centre and the NIA. Sat Nav Code for NIA car park is B16 8ET.
By Public Transport
Nearest Stations are Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Snow Hill - follow walking signs for the ICC and the NIA.
Any bus to Birmingham City Centre and follow walking signs for the ICC and NIA. Buses serving Broad Street, include numbers 1,9,22,23,24,29,126
The National Sea Life Centre facilities include:
- First aid facilities
- In town/city centre
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking not permitted
- Guided tours available for groups
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- Off site parking
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- TIC staff admitted free
- Print in foreign languages
The National Sea Life Centre accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
Contact - The National Sea Life Centre
Nearby and Related Items
The ICC - International Convention Centre
The International Convention Centre (abbreviated to ICC) is a major conference venue in central Birmingham, England. The centre incorporates Symphony Hall and faces Centenary Square. The building has another entrance leading to the canals of Birmingham. The Convention Quarter area, which includes Brindleyplace, is located directly opposite the building on the other side of the canal. The ICC is a truly world-class venue and one of Europe’s most high profile conference centres, welcoming over 350 events and more than 300,000 delegates each year. Unrivalled experience, a fantastic reputation and flexible space in the perfect UK location enable the ICC team to deliver events that go beyond your expectations. We pride ourselves on our unbeatable track record. Whether it’s a small meeting for 2 or a conference for 8,000, our unique, purpose-built venue has the flexibility to shape and create events from the simple to the incredible.
The largest landmark millennium project in England outside the capital, Millennium Point opened in Autumn 2001. An iconic and impactful building, Millennium Point enables its visitors to explore ideas, science, education, technology and the arts.