Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Places to Stay
The Seven Stars Guest Accommodation
Tel : +44 01926 492658
Double En Suite
£58.00 - £69.00
Per Room per night, breakfast included
A 16th century building (grade II listed) located just three mins walk to Warwick Castle entrance and Town Centre. Each room has ensuite facilities, two include bath as well as shower, these two rooms have high beamed ceilings and beamed walls. In one room there is an original Tudor fireplace, in another the door to the bathroom is only 50"" high at its highest point! The third room is a quiet room overlooking the attractive walled garden and this still retains an original cast iron fireplace.
The front of the building was changed to a Georgian style when this was the fashion many years ago, but the interior was left alone.
In turn the building has been an alehouse, an inn, and a public house. It is now purely a guest house offering quality accommodation for the discerning customer.
Situated five mins from Junction 15 off the M40, we are ideally placed for visits to Stratford on Avon (10 mins), the Cotswolds (20 mins), the N.E.C. (Birmingham) (20 mins). The Racecourse is a couple of minutes walk down the road and Warwick University and the N.A.C. Stoneleigh are within easy reach. An ideal centre for a short break for which special rates are available for 3 or more days. Please ask. Audrey and John assure you of a very warm welcome and a comfortable stay.
The Seven Stars Guest Accommodation facilities include:
- Non smoking establishment
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Central heating throughout
- Wireless access
- Wireless/internet access
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Access to golf course
The Seven Stars Guest Accommodation accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with bath
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged on request
- Bedrooms with non-allergenic bedding available
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Proprietor/staff available 24 hours
- Steps to main entrance
Contact - The Seven Stars Guest Accommodation
Nearby and Related Items
Hill Close Gardens
Group of restored hedged gardens with delightful summerhouses overlooking Warwick racecourse used as a retreat by people living in the town in Victorian times. Large glasshouse and unusual varieties of trees, plants and vegetables .
Lord Leycester Hospital
Robert Dudley, Earl of Leicester, and a favourite of Queen Elizabeth I, converted the picture-book buildings of the dissolved Warwick Guilds into a retreat for old soldiers and it has continued to serve that purpose until the present day.
Collegiate Church of St Mary
Set in the heart of Warwick Town Centre, the Collegiate Church of St Mary’s is a must see attraction. Famous for its incomparable Medieval Beauchamp Chapel. With superb stained glass, Medieval and Tudor Tombs, including Robert Dudley a favourite of Elizabeth 1, crypt, 14thC chancel and upper chapter house. The Tower has magnificent views and there is a Brass Rubbing Centre. Please see Web site for forthcoming events.