- Animal-Centred Attraction (2)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (18)
- Gardens of the Heart (13)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (17)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (2)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (14)
- Theme Parks (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Attractions
Hatton Shopping Village
Nestled amongst rolling hills lies one of Warwickshire’s truly hidden gems – Hatton Shopping Village. Built in the 1830’s as a model Victorian farm, the buildings once housed granaries, dovecotes and cows and are now home to a Garden Centre, 20 shops and 2 restaurants.
It is a place where you are assured of warm welcomes, those old fashioned courtesies that we all miss and a rural tranquillity that contrasts with the stresses of everyday life.
Stroll around the Toffee Shop, The Stables Antiques and Interiors Centre, Fashion Outlets, Farm Shop and a charming selection of specialist shops that you simply can no longer find on the High Street.
Don’t forget Ransons Family Garden Centre and Alexon Outlet Store, then either enjoy a morning coffee, lazy lunch or afternoon tea at the Cafe Lavender Blue or pop along to The Waterman Pub.
Nearest major road is M40. Take the A46 towards Coventry, turn onto the A4177 towards Solihull and follow the tourist signs.
Parking for the disabled is available opposite the Farmhouse Restaurant.
Free car & coach parking.
By Public Transport
Hatton Station and Warwick Parkway are the closest railway stations.
Hatton Shopping Village facilities include:
- First aid facilities
- In countryside
- Indoor event/attraction
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Suitable for families
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
Hatton Shopping Village accessibility includes:
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
Contact - Hatton Shopping Village
Nearby and Related Items
Hatton Farm Village
A warm welcome awaits you at Hatton Farm Village. Located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside visit our farmyard animals, enjoy the daily programme of shows and acres of adventure play. We've a changing programme of seasonal events so there is always something new to see or do. And if the sun decides to have some time off, our massive indoor play area ensures the kids are kept entertained whatever the weather.
Charlecote Park has been the home of the Lucy family since the 15th century. The current house was extensively remodelled in the Victorian times by Mary Elizabeth Lucy and it is presented as it was when she was the mistress of the house.