Special Offer SPECIAL OFFER Three Nights for the Price of Two voucher for SPECIAL OFFER Three Nights for the Price of Two ›
44 Evergreen Way
Tel : +44 (0)844 504 2887
£2,165.00 - £3,030.00
Per person per night breakfast included
The ultimate in style and taste, this Victorian period property provides a luxurious holiday retreat. The Clock House property really does have the wow factor! for anyone looking for a very special and memorable experience.
Steeply pitched, ventilated roofs supported by space saving iron pillars; rounded corners to save the axles of under steered carriages; porcelain tiled corridors, polished brick and cobble floors and gently sloping entrances reveal The Clock House’s origins as the Victorian stable block and carriage house of the Whittern Estate.
The Clock House is furnished to an extremely high standard throughout with the very best in modern facilities and everything that one would expect in a five star luxury gold standard property. The Clock House is the perfect destination for group events, from family reunions and seasonal festivities to special group celebrations.
Kitchens: Five fully furnished kitchens
Sitting rooms: Four sitting rooms: The Parley with cinema facility, Clock View TV room and xbox, The Tack Room panelled sitting room with open fire, dvd and Wifi access and The Discourse with 43” Plasma sitting area, DVD.
Bedrooms: The Colloquy has 8 bedrooms:
- Bedroom 1 - Kingsize double with mezzanine with 3 full sized singles (bath)
- Bedroom 2 - Kingsize double with mezzanine with 1 full size single (bath and shower)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin (bath and shower)
- Bedroom 4 - Superking double (bath)
- Bedroom 5 - Kingsize double (bath and shower)
- Bedroom 6 - Superking double (shower)
- Bedroom 7 - Superking double with bed on mezzanine (bath, wet room and dressing area)
- Bedroom 8 – Kingsize double on mezzanine; single bed downstairs, large studio apartment
Large outdoor enclosed gardens, swimming pool
Hot tub, sauna, squash court
Situated in the west of Herefordshire on the border with Wales this property provides opportunities to explore the County of Herefordshire and the beautiful Welsh hills and the Offas Dyke path.
A short car journey will take you to Hay on Wye the home to the annual and world famous literary festival. This is an ideal base for antique hunting in Kington and Leominster or an opportunity to sample the gastronomic delights of Ludlow, home to the annual Ludlow Food Festival. There are also lots of local pursuits including walking, golf, mountain biking, riding, canoeing, shooting and go-karting.
- 5* Gold luxury accommodation
- Rural location
- Squash Court
- Badminton, table tennis and xbox 360
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (May-September)
- Hot tub
- One hectare of landscaped walled garden with outdoor seating for up to 20 people
- Cinema room
An additional 12 bedrooms can be found on other properties – Marston Manse, Daffodil Cottage, Orchard Cottage and The Long Barn. All properties are in close proximity and are part of the Whittern Estate. The Long Barn and Daffodil Cottage are on the same site within the Estate as The Clock House.
- Linen and Towels included in the price
- Electricity and heating included in the price
- Please note that the owners can work with you to produce your bespoke holiday solution whether that be a Golfing break, a Foodie weekend or a special Hen Party or celebration designed to meet your specific needs. Please contact us here and we will pass on your request to the owners.
- Prices are based on 16 people, for an additional charge a further 6 people can be accommodated.
- Changeover: Friday
- Arrival 4.00pm, Departure 10.00am
Clock House facilities include:
Clock House accessibility includes:
Contact - Clock House
Nearby and Related Items
Carpet Museum Trust - Weaving Shed
Information display about history of the carpet industry and plans for the Museum of Carpet due to open in Kidderminster 2010. Demonstrations of hand loom weaving and occasionally of spinning and peg-boarding.