- Animal-Centred Attraction (6)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (17)
- Breweries & Vineyards (1)
- Gardens of the Heart (9)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (36)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (23)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (6)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (12)
- Theme Parks (4)
- Workplace (2)
Ratings Made Easy
Ironbridge & Shropshire Attractions
Talbot Chapel, Longford
The surviving south aisle of a medieval church, demolished in 1803. It contains a fine 17th-century monument to Thomas Talbot, with original railings. The inscription has a moving tribute to Talbot’s widow.
This church is one of 340 cared for by The Churches Conservation Trust – the national charity protecting historic churches at risk. Discover these atmospheric buildings and the stories they tell of people and place. You will find some of the finest craftsmanship the country has to offer - art and architecture, wall paintings, sculpture, stained glass and monuments. A thousand years of English history awaits you!
Talbot Chapel, Longford facilities include:
- Booking essential
Talbot Chapel, Longford accessibility includes:
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
Contact - Talbot Chapel, Longford
Nearby and Related Items
The Garden at The Bannut
These 3 acres of enchanting gardens ( lovingly developed since 1984) offer much to enjoy throughout the seasons - many colourful herbaceous plants, bulbs and unusual trees and shrubs. The 'old goat paddock' provides a colourful display.
Brook Bank House Hotel & Golf Club
Bank House Hotel near Worcester has the 18 hole Bransford Golf course 6172 yards par 72, the closest thing to Sawgrass in England. Bransford Golf course offers golfers, meandering fairways, 14 ominous lakes, lush greens and magnificent views across the Malvern Hills. It's an ideal venue for a golfing leisure break and is located 3 miles south of Worcester.