- Animal-Centred Attraction (9)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (29)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (23)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (23)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (21)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (14)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (16)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (7)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (13)
- Theme Parks (13)
- Workplace (4)
Ratings Made Easy
Ancient High House
Take a walk through time. The tallest timber-framed town house in England. Built in 1595. Period room settings reflect the fascinating history of the house. Also housing the Museum of Yeomanry. Events programme. School and group visits. Gift shop. Disabled access is limited. Please phone before your visit (for details).
Ancient High House facilities include:
Ancient High House accessibility includes:
Contact - Ancient High House
Nearby and Related Items
Castle Bromwich Hall Gardens Trust
Step back in time and experience this oasis of tranquility within these beautiful 10 acre walled gardens, restored to their 18th century splendour. Historic plants, vegetables and fruits. Holly maze. Refreshments, gift shop and plant sales.
Moddershall Oaks Health Spa
In the past 12 years, Moddershall Oaks has been transformed from a beautiful country property into a magnificent setting for an adult friendly country spa resort. The family run business prides itself upon its service standards, waiting on you hand and foot during your time at Moddershall Oaks, leaving you free to relax; whether you're staying over night, with a group of friends or enjoying a family get-together.