Ratings Made Easy
Herefordshire Places to Stay
Ashley Moor Farm Holiday Cottages
Ashley Moor Farm
Tel : +44 01568 780266
£240.00 - £400.00
Per unit per week
£450.00 - £800.00
Per unit per week
Enjoy waking to the morning chorus and stunning views of our farm, set in 168 acres of beautiful farmland.
Ample parking at both cottages.
Both cottages have access to the games room, with full size snooker table.
The Wainhouse (4 star VB) sleeps 8 people with accommodation arranged over three floors. Many of the original features have been retained.
Has open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
Bedroom 1 has a double bed and en suite shower room.
Bedroom 2 has a super king bed, which can be split into a twin. Also a en suite shower room.
Separate WC and basic on this level.
Bedroom 3 has a king bed and en suite bathroom with shower over bath.
Bedroom 4 has a king bed and en suite shower room.
Laundry Room with washer/dryer.
Also access here to private out door patio with teak dining set for 8 and 1/2 barrel bbq.
The Cottage (4 star VB & Gold Award) sleeps two on one level with ramp access from the courtyard. There is an open plan kitchen, dining,living area. The bedroom has a super-king bed, which will divide into two singles, wet room with shower, separate wc and private deck with a teak dining set for 4.
From the A49 at Woofferton, take the B4362 signed Presteigne. After approx. 2 miles, at the give way point, turn left onto the B4361. Take the 2nd right hand turn after approx. ¾ mile signed Ashley Moor. ¾ miles later, turn right into the courtyard of Ashley Moor Farm.
By Public Transport
There are train stations at Ludlow and Leominster both stations only 5 miles away. The bus stop is in the village of Orleton by the Boot Inn 1 1/2 miles away. The bus does go pass the bottom of the lane and the very friendly bus drivers will stop for you if asked!
Ashley Moor Farm Holiday Cottages facilities include:
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Accept children (minimum age)
- On site parking
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- DVD player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Games room
- Other sporting facilities
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
- Linen provided
Ashley Moor Farm Holiday Cottages accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bathrooms available with level entry shower
- Baths with support handrails
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged on request
- Bedrooms with non-allergenic bedding available
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Separate shower units with fixed shower seats or shower chairs
Contact - Ashley Moor Farm Holiday Cottages
Nearby and Related Items
Wheely Wonderful Cycling - Walking Holidays
Awardwinning Walking Holidays on The Mortimer Trail, Offa's Dyke, Glyndwr's Way and Wild Edric's Way. Use our unique route guides & maps whilst we move your luggage for you. Stay in historic B&Bs with ensuite rooms.
Wheely Wonderful Cycling - cycling holidays
Award winning cycling holidays. Choose from over 30 great self guided cycling tours. Cycle on quiet country lanes, while we move your luggage on for you. Stay in wonderful B&B accommodation with ensuite rooms.