- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (36)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
St Peter's Church, Adderley
Set in rolling countryside, this red sandstone church mainly dates from around 1800. The attractive pointed cast-iron windows were made nearby in the Severn gorge, birthplace of the Industrial Revolution.
This church is one of 340 cared for by The Churches Conservation Trust – the national charity protecting historic churches at risk. Discover these atmospheric buildings and the stories they tell of people and place. You will find some of the finest craftsmanship the country has to offer - art and architecture, wall paintings, sculpture, stained glass and monuments. A thousand years of English history awaits you!
St Peter's Church, Adderley facilities include:
St Peter's Church, Adderley accessibility includes:
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
Contact - St Peter's Church, Adderley
Nearby and Related Items
Dorothy Clive Garden
A 12-acre hillside garden set amidst glorious countryside with an adundant choice of assorted flora and unusual plants. The Dorothy Clive Garden is both informal and intimate including a network of paths to ensure there is always something to discover and delight in.