- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (37)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
Bridgnorth Town Hall
Bridgnorth Town Hall is a black and white building erected in 1650. Half timbered, full of historical infomation and where refreshments are available.
A market is operated from beneath the Town Hall on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Bridgnorth Town Hall is open all year. In Summer it is open daily 10am - 3pm, closed Thursdays. In Winter it is open Friday - Sunday 11am - 3pm. Free admission.
Bridgnorth Town Hall facilities include:
- Groups accepted
- Min group size
- Max group size
Bridgnorth Town Hall accessibility includes: