- Animal-Centred Attraction (27)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (170)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (80)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (149)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (128)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (51)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (40)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (13)
- Sightseeing & Transport (37)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (114)
- Theme Parks (30)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
Branston Water Park
40-acre lake surrounded by woodland, wetland and meadows that supports a wide range of wildlife with one mile surfaced path around the lake. There is a small visitor centre, childrens play area and toilets on site (including a disabled toilet). Ample parking with disabled bays. Local groups include model boating and angling regularly use this site.
Branston Water Park facilities include:
Branston Water Park accessibility includes:
Contact - Branston Water Park
Nearby and Related Items
Burton upon Trent Customer Services Centre
Free local & national accommodation booking service. Free information on events, activities, places to visit and maps. Discount vouchers for attractions & places to visit. Ticket sales for events.
National Forest Adventure Farm
The National Forest Adventure Farm near Burton upon Trent offers exciting indoor play, outdoor play and farm animals. Open daily from 10am till 6pm, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, the Farm hosts many events during the year, including, during the summer months, one of the largest themed Maize Mazes in Europe.