- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (37)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
The Garden at The Bannut
These 3 acres of enchanting gardens (lovingly developed since 1984) offer much to enjoy throughout the seasons - many colourful herbaceous plants, bulbs and unusual trees and shrubs. The 'old goat paddock' provides a colourful display of rhododendrons & azaleas, camellias & magnolias for spring interest. There are also colour-themed gardens, heather gardens, a laburnum & clematis walk, a 'secret garden' with water features and a willow house. Plenty of seats around the garden encourage visitors to sit and enjoy the vistas and the lovely views to the Malvern Hills.
The Bannut Tea Room was Highly Commended in the Tea Room in a Visitor Attraction' category in the 'The Flavours of Herefordshire' competition in 2008 & 2009. Lunches and teas are freshly prepared from finest quality, home-made, locally produced and Fairtrade ingredients wherever possible.
Interesting plants, propagated from the garden, are for sale throughout the season.
Open: Good Friday 2013 then all
Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays 12.30 pm - 5.00 pm
Groups by appointment at other times
The Garden at The Bannut facilities include:
The Garden at The Bannut accessibility includes: