- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (37)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
Hall Green Greyhound Stadium
Hall Green Stadium is one of the Birmingham’s most exciting and interesting nights out. Set around our illuminated racing track, the stadium offers a night out that every one will enjoy, from our fabulous glass-fronted Restaurants and Executive Suites to our Trackside bars and fast food area.
Good food, quality wines, fantastic fun - a night at the dogs watching the racing, whilst dining in our stylish glass fronted restaurant is an enjoyable and completely different night out.
Ideal for any occasion we can cater for parties of all sizes with seating for over 300 people. All of the food on our menus is prepared by a team of highly experienced chefs and there is a choice of fine wines to perfectly compliment your meal.
Hall Green Greyhound Stadium facilities include:
Hall Green Greyhound Stadium accessibility includes:
Contact - Hall Green Greyhound Stadium
Nearby and Related Items
Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
Fifteen acres of landscaped gardens and glasshouses. Over 7000 plants shrubs and trees including many rare species - one of largest collections in the Midlands. Aviaries with exotic birds, child's play area.
Winterbourne House and Garden
Winterbourne House and Garden boasts a 7 acre botanic garden with ground floor exhibition rooms telling the history of the home's former owners. There is a delightful tea room serving hot meals, cakes and refreshments all year round.