- Animal-Centred Attraction (9)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (29)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (23)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (23)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (21)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (14)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (16)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (7)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (13)
- Theme Parks (13)
- Workplace (4)
Ratings Made Easy
Fradley Junction - British Waterways
Visit Fradley Junction, the meeting point of the Trent and Mersey and Coventry canals and one of the most picturesque waterside scenes in the Midlands. Stop off for light refreshments at the canalside cafe as you watch the boats go by. Why not explore the British Waterways award winning nature reserve or take a leisurely stroll around one of the many circular walks. Visit the gift shop and information centre for a variety of gifts and leaflets on walks in the area. 5 star Caravan Park also available close-by. New Fradley Walks leaflet available to download from the 'brochure' part of this website.
Fradley Junction - British Waterways facilities include:
Fradley Junction - British Waterways accessibility includes:
Contact - Fradley Junction - British Waterways
Nearby and Related Items
National Forest Adventure Farm
The National Forest Adventure Farm near Burton upon Trent offers exciting indoor play, outdoor play and farm animals. Open daily from 10am till 6pm, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, the Farm hosts many events during the year, including, during the summer months, one of the largest themed Maize Mazes in Europe.
National Memorial Arboretum
The National Memorial Arboretum is the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance; a spiritually uplifting place with 150 acres of trees and memorials, planted as a living tribute to those who have served, died or suffered in the service of their Country. Facilities include: Visitor Centre, guided tours, shop and café.