- Animal-Centred Attraction (6)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (17)
- Breweries & Vineyards (1)
- Gardens of the Heart (9)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (36)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (23)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (6)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (12)
- Theme Parks (4)
- Workplace (2)
Ratings Made Easy
Ironbridge & Shropshire Attractions
David Austin Roses
Bowling Green Lane
Tel : +44 01902 376334
Explore the 5 individually themed gardens, which are home to
over 700 different rose varieties, including the National Collection of English
The Plant Centre and Gardens at David Austin Roses are
accessible to wheelchair users.
David Austin Roses facilities include:
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
David Austin Roses accessibility includes:
Contact - David Austin Roses
Nearby and Related Items
National collection of Witch Hazels, in a 2-acre garden, approximately 3,000 plants, most labelled of interest through the year. Trees and shrubs, rhododendrons, magnolias and herbacious borders with a spectacular array of ferns and other such plant types. Also an adventure trail for children to find on map.
Perton Park Golf Club
Set on the edge of beautiful Staffordshire close to the Shropshire border and Located only six miles from Wolverhampton City Centre, Perton Park Golf Club is a charming parkland course in a peaceful easily accessible environment.
Wergs Golf Club
The golf course opened in 1990, followed by the club house in March 1991. The facilities include an 18 hole, well drained, gently undulating, parkland golf course, with a mix of evergreen and deciduous trees and several small streams and ditches.