- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (36)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
For choice and value there’s nowhere quite like Coventry Market. With more than 170 stalls under its famous circular roof, you’re almost sure to find just what you are looking for.
You can buy anything from the everyday to the extraordinary. From fresh meat and fish to Chinese herbs and Indian spices, from ethnic rugs to silk flowers, from vegetables to collectables.
There’s so much to explore and discover, so prepare to be amazed. What’s more, its central location and covered environment makes shopping a simple and comfortable pleasure
Coventry Market facilities include:
- In town/city centre
Coventry Market accessibility includes:
Contact - Coventry Market
Nearby and Related Items
Coventry Transport Museum is one of the UK’s best transport attractions with the world’s largest display of British road transport in a space totalling 13,000 sq metres – the size of three football pitches!! The collection is of national importance in the UK and has over 240 cars and commercial vehicles, 94 motorcycles, 200 cycles, 25,000 models.