- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (36)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
The Old House
Tel : +44 01432 260694
One of the country's finest Black and White buildings, in the heart of Hereford city. Experience a beautifully preserved 17th Century home. Explore the kitchen, dining hall, parlour and bedrooms and discover the baby walkers, dog's door, wall paintings and a variety of English oak furniture. There is a family hands-on activity area on the ground floor.
Open all year Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 5pm, also April to the end of September, Sunday and Bank Holiday Mondays 10am to 4pm.
Access is limited for disabled visitors, but there is a computer generated virtual tour on the ground floor.
Admission: Free. Donations welcome.
The Old House facilities include:
The Old House accessibility includes:
Contact - The Old House
Nearby and Related Items
Herefordshire Churches Tourism Group
Herefordshire Churches Tourism Group is a network of some of the best churches and chapels in the county that have dominated the landscape and life of communities for more than a thousand years.