- Animal-Centred Attraction (2)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (18)
- Gardens of the Heart (13)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (17)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (2)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (14)
- Theme Parks (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Attractions
Coventry Watch Museum
Rear of Shakespeare Pub
Tel : +44 024 7640 2331
Housed within three 19th Century cottages and a temporary steel building, the project organisers continue to work towards improving the buildings ,so that they can proudly illustrate Coventry's influence within the British watch making industry, which dates back to the 1680s.
The museum is entirely independent and run by volunteers, it is a registered charity (number 1058665) and a company limited by guarantee ,Registered in England No. 3040300.
Donations and sponsorship are welcomed.
please check out our website www.coventrywatchmuseum.co.uk
we are also on facebook as coventry watch museum
By Road: exit ring road at junction 9 and turn onto Upper Well Street. At second traffic lights turn right onto Corporation Street. At roundabout turn right onto Spon Street. The museum is located behind the Shakespeare pub.
By Public Transport
Nearest station: Coventry mainline is 1 miles
Coventry Watch Museum facilities include:
- In town/city centre
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Guided tours available for groups
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Off site parking
- Approx length of visit
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- Open outside normal opening times by appointment
Coventry Watch Museum accessibility includes:
Contact - Coventry Watch Museum
Nearby and Related Items
Coventry Transport Museum is one of the UK’s best transport attractions with the world’s largest display of British road transport in a space totalling 13,000 sq metres – the size of three football pitches!! The collection is of national importance in the UK and has over 240 cars and commercial vehicles, 94 motorcycles, 200 cycles, 25,000 models.