- Animal-Centred Attraction (2)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (18)
- Gardens of the Heart (13)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (17)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (2)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (14)
- Theme Parks (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Attractions
St Osburg's RC Church
St Osburg's Priory
Tel : +44 024 7622 0402
St Osburg's was the first Catholic Parish to be re-established after the Reformation. The church has occupied its present site since 1852 and in 1875 St Osburg's RC School becam its neighbour.
St Osburg's RC Church facilities include:
St Osburg's RC Church accessibility includes:
Contact - St Osburg's RC Church
Nearby and Related Items
Coventry Transport Museum is one of the UK’s best transport attractions with the world’s largest display of British road transport in a space totalling 13,000 sq metres – the size of three football pitches!! The collection is of national importance in the UK and has over 240 cars and commercial vehicles, 94 motorcycles, 200 cycles, 25,000 models.
Herbert Art Gallery & Museum
The Herbert Art Gallery & Museum has recently undergone a £20 million redevelopment; the site has eight permanent galleries displaying its collections and four temporary galleries displaying large-scale touring exhibitions.