- Animal-Centred Attraction (1)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (13)
- Breweries & Vineyards (1)
- Gardens of the Heart (5)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (11)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (1)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (2)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (3)
Ratings Made Easy
Brindleyplace is an award-winning leisure and business destination in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
Visitors will find plenty to see and do from a host of restaurants and cafés to internationally renowned art galleries, a theatre and the ever popular Sea Life Centre.
If you’d rather experience life at a slower place, take a stroll along the surrounding canals and watch the boats pass by.
So whether you are looking to work, play, eat or stay, pay a visit to Brindleyplace and discover Birmingham’s premier canalside destination.
Brindleyplace is next door to the International Convention Centre, the world famous Symphony Hall and the National Indoor Arena.
Brindleyplace facilities include:
Brindleyplace accessibility includes: