- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (37)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
Churchill China Factory Shop
Churchill China's is proud to present its new Factory Shop, with substantial discounts on offer on all Churchill and Queens branded products, there is sure to be something for everyone, especially with the Jamie Oliver 'Keeping it Simple' range that is made in Stoke-on-Trent, on the same site as the shop!
Newly located on the Sandyford site in Tunstall, the shop offer a huge selection of dinnerware, housewares, mugs and giftware. There is ample public parking along with toilet and disabled facilities.
Churchill China's Factory Shop is perhaps one of the area's best kepet secrets. Having built a reputation for focusing on quality, innovation and design, these values are re-inforced by the superior range of brands including Jamie Oliver, Cath Kidston, and RHS. With substantial discounts on offer don't miss out!
Churchill China Factory Shop facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- In town/city centre
- Smoking not permitted
- Suitable for families
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
Churchill China Factory Shop accessibility includes:
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
Contact - Churchill China Factory Shop
Nearby and Related Items
Moorcroft Factory Shop
The shop offers a selection of hand-crafted giftware and table lamps. Pieces for sale are blemished in one way or another. Prices for second quality are up to 50% off the usual best quality retail prices. Visitors to the Factory Shop can often find "daily special offers". All stock is subject to availability.
Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre
Described as the worlds best kept secret, a visit will reveal Moorcroft's unique handcrafted quality, collectable hand made art pottery. Factory Tours, shopping, musuem and Grade II Listed Bottle Oven form an unforgettable experience.
We specialise in 'Stokie ware' mugs and tea pots for the local area, with popular phrases, terms and imagery that celebrates the rich history of the Potteries and most importlantly its people. Also available are aprons and tea towels.