- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (26)
- Gardens of the Heart (7)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (10)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (20)
- Theme Parks (1)
- Workplace (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Special Offer 50% off at the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham voucher for 50% off at the National SEA LIFE Centre Birmingham ›
The National Sea Life Centre
The Water's Edge
3 Brindley Place
Tel : 0871 423 2110
£12.50 - £20.95
£12.50 - £20.95
Escape city life and step into tropical paradise in the heart of the
buzzing city of Birmingham. At the National SEA LIFE centre you can take
an amazing marine voyage beneath the waves and experience so much
- Feeds and talks throughout the day.
- Touch a crab and a starfish at the interactive rockpool experience.
- Over 2000 creatures including the UK's only Hammerhead Sharks, our
rescued Giant Green Sea Turtle, Seahorses, Otters & Rays.
- Take a journey through 15 fully themed zones and more than 60
incredible displays including Clownfish Kingdom, Shark Lagoon & our
- Come nose to nose with sharks and rays in our unforgettable 850,000
litre 360o tropical ocean tunnel.
- Pre-book online to guarantee entry and save sealife.co.uk/Birmingham.
- Take in an incredible show at the 4-D Cinema.
New for 2014 Penguin Ice adventure experience!
Come face to face with a colony of Gentoo Penguins and adventure into
their Antarctic landscape. Watch our cheeky Gentoo Penguins swim, slide
and socialise in their brand new 70 000 litre home!
Visit sealife.co.uk/birmingham for more information and for best prices
Keep in touch with us - facebook.com/sealifebirmingham
M6 Jct 6 or M5 Jct 3 and follow signs for the city centre and the NIA. Sat Nav Code for NIA car park is B16 8ET.
By Public Transport
Nearest Stations are Birmingham New Street and Birmingham Snow Hill - follow walking signs for the ICC and the NIA.
Any bus to Birmingham City Centre and follow walking signs for the ICC and NIA. Buses serving Broad Street, include numbers 1,9,22,23,24,29,126
The National Sea Life Centre facilities include:
- First aid facilities
- In town/city centre
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking not permitted
- Guided tours available for groups
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- Off site parking
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- TIC staff admitted free
- Print in foreign languages
The National Sea Life Centre accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop