- Animal-Centred Attraction (2)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (22)
- Gardens of the Heart (13)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (17)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (10)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Sightseeing & Transport (2)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (18)
- Theme Parks (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Coventry & Warwickshire Attractions
Tel : 01676 540 333
£10.00 - £25.00
Arrive to our fabulous beach with over 50 tonnes of soft play sand next to our excellent 5 acre paddleing lake. With Bouncy Kingdom, trampolines and wacky wagon for under 12s and a land train ride for everyone it really is a day out like no other!
And if that doesn't seem like enough, for a small additional charge you can relax on our pedaloes, get muddy on our quad-pods or chase a thrill on our haglander ride! We also have a fun swan roundabout and crazy golf course to test your skill!
We believe in fresh air, family fun & good times!
We also offer brilliant children's parties from just £10 per child!Why not make the most of our conferencing facilities, team building days, B&B accomodation, restaurant and even camping! With everything in one place you can enjoy a perfect family day out, corportate fun day or product launch at Heart of England and the Heart Park!
We're just outside Meriden in Warwickshire about ten minutes from Birmingham NEC and Airport and 15 minutes from Coventry and Solihull.
From Meriden Village, take the central island exit towards Fillongley (Meriden/Fillongley Road). We are about 2 miles down this road on the right handside.
By Public Transport
The Nearest Train Stations are Coventry or Birmingham International. Buses run into the nearby village of Meriden. There is no public transport directly to the park.
Heart Park facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- In countryside
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Commission/net rates apply
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit
- Groups accepted
- Open outside normal opening times by appointment
Heart Park accessibility includes:
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Heart Park
Nearby and Related Items
Robin Hood Golf Club
Set amongst mature trees and lush fairways Robin Hood is one of the most challenging courses in the West Midlands. Designed by Harry Colt and steeped in history, Henry Cotton and Henry Longhurst are amongst its most illustrious visitors.
North Warwickshire Golf Club
North Warwickshire Golf Club, established in 1894, is an easy walking but challenging heath land course that will delight as much as it will deceive. Located just outside Meriden, in the centre of England, with easy access from Coventry and Birmingham.