- Animal-Centred Attraction (9)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (29)
- Breweries & Vineyards (2)
- Gardens of the Heart (23)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (23)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (21)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (14)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (16)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (7)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (13)
- Theme Parks (13)
- Workplace (4)
Ratings Made Easy
Inspired by the surrounding countryside Gail Keep and Roger Sutton design and make finely detailed relief ceramics, jewellery, boxes and wall plaques priced from £10 to £120. Roger carves English Oak, specialising in foliage. His intricately carved panels are achieved by the use of many chisels which he also makes himself. Prices start at £350. The Gallery is open most days of the year and admission is free. Please telephone to confirm.
Newfields Gallery facilities include:
Newfields Gallery accessibility includes:
Contact - Newfields Gallery
Nearby and Related Items
Alton Towers Waterpark
Soak up some watery fun at the Caribbean themed waterpark, where you can be blasted up and away by the fantastic Masterblaster water rollercoaster or explore the Wacky Waterworks and Treehouse before relaxing in the Lazy River.
Alton Towers - Extraordinary Golf
Themed around Alton Towers signature rides and attractions, Extraordinary Golf offers an entertaining round to test players of all ages as they shoot a birdie into Air, putt their way into Oblivion and swing over Nemesis.
Alton Towers Hotel Spa
Located in the Alton Towers Hotel, the Alton Towers Spa transports guests on a journey of discovery through its stunning range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, to facials, body wraps and exclusive pampering days.