- Animal-Centred Attraction (26)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (110)
- Breweries & Vineyards (8)
- Gardens of the Heart (75)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (131)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (116)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (43)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (36)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (12)
- Sightseeing & Transport (35)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (57)
- Theme Parks (29)
- Workplace (9)
Ratings Made Easy
Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum
City Art gallery & Museum
Tel : +44 01905 25371
Housed in a beautiful Victorian building, Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum runs a lively programme of exhibitions, activities and events for all the family. Explore the fascinating historic display including a 20th century chemist shop or drop in to see the contemporary art exhibitions.
Browse in our shop which has an extensive range of cards and gifts or choose that special gift from our craft case which showcases a wide range of arts and crafts from local markets.
Relax in the tranquil setting of the Balcony Cafe or visit the Children's Activity Space. The gallery runs a host of workshops for children throughout the year especially school holidays.
Visit the Worcestershire Soldier Galleries dedicated to telling the story of the Worcestershire Regiment and the Worcestershire Yeomanry Cavalry.
Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum facilities include:
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
Worcester City Art Gallery & Museum accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facilities for hearing impaired visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)