- Animal-Centred Attraction (4)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (17)
- Breweries & Vineyards (4)
- Gardens of the Heart (15)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (25)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (19)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (11)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (4)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (2)
- Sightseeing & Transport (6)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (5)
- Theme Parks (3)
Ratings Made Easy
Glazydayz Pottery & Craft Studio, & Cafe
With over 400 pieces to choose from, we have the biggest range of any pottery-painting studio in the region. Your pottery will be glazed and fired on our premises, and ready to collect a few days later; or we can post it to you if you're only in the area for a short time. We also have techniques where you can take the finished result away with you on the day, and our across-the-range prices start at just £4.00 fully inclusive.
Our spacious studio seats up to 40, and we're fully accessible if you rely on wheels to get you around. There's plenty of room in our studio for strollers, wheelchairs, and buggies; and we have a fully-equipped Baby Zone plus baby changing facilities. We have a play area too, to keep the little 'uns entertained after they've finished painting their pottery.
We are also a cafe, serving hot & cold refreshments; and we have plenty of free on-site parking. We're right next to Ledbury railway station, and on the main bus route, so we're easy to get to by any means.
Take the turning off The Homend (Ledbury's main road) to the railway station, then continue striaght ahead up the slope into the Trading Estate. We are in the first main block on the left, after Playstation Nursery.
By Public Transport
We are in the Trading Estate next to Ledbury railway station, and buses stop on the main road just yards from our door - (ask for the railway station bus stop).
Glazydayz Pottery & Craft Studio, & Cafe facilities include:
- In town/city centre
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking not permitted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
- Open outside normal opening times by appointment
Glazydayz Pottery & Craft Studio, & Cafe accessibility includes:
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
Contact - Glazydayz Pottery & Craft Studio, & Cafe
Nearby and Related Items
Westons Cider - Cider Mill Tours
Westons Cider is situated deep in the heart of the Herefordshire countryside on the A449 between Ledbury and Ross-on-Wye. At 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm daily, you can join a guided tour around the mill and savour the aromas of traditional cidermaking. Hear how cider is produced from the planting of the orchards to the moment it is poured. Stroll through the Henry Weston Garden and into the Bottle Museum Tea Rooms to enjoy morning coffee or afternoon tea.