- Animal-Centred Attraction (5)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (23)
- Breweries & Vineyards (1)
- Gardens of the Heart (12)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (34)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (22)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (5)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (9)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (2)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (11)
- Theme Parks (4)
- Workplace (2)
Ratings Made Easy
Ironbridge & Shropshire Attractions
Henlle Park Golf Club
The sand grassed greens all benefit from irrigation and many have great views of the parklands and surrounding Shropshire countryside.
The impressive new Club House provides first rate facilities for members and visitors alike. It has a dining room for 120, a large balcony, a bar modern kitchen and a well stocked golf shop.
Henlle Park offers great Golf in superb surroundings with style, good food and conviviality.
Henlle Park Golf Club facilities include:
- On site parking
Henlle Park Golf Club accessibility includes:
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
Contact - Henlle Park Golf Club
Nearby and Related Items
Hawkstone Historic Park and Follies
Hawkstone Historic Park & Follies is a unique place. Created in the 18th Century by the Hill family (Sir Rowland and his son Richard), Hawkstone became one of the greatest historic parklands in Europe.