- Animal-Centred Attraction (7)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (23)
- Breweries & Vineyards (1)
- Gardens of the Heart (12)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (34)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (21)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (5)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (9)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (2)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (11)
- Theme Parks (4)
- Workplace (2)
Ratings Made Easy
Ironbridge & Shropshire Attractions
Coleham Pumping Station
Tel : +44 01743 361196
Heart of England
£0.50 - £0.50
£1.00 - £1.00
Heart of England
£2.00 - £2.00
Two late Victorian beam sewage pumping engines in brick pumping house. One boiler fully restored by volunteers and regular 'steam-up' for open days.
Coleham Pumping Station is closed to the public over the winter. Open Days 2009 26th April, 24th May, 28th June, 26 July, 12 & 13th September, 25th October.
Admission for groups may be arranged on the Mondays following the Open Days, to take advantage of 'steam up' and at other times, without steaming. Please call 01743 361196 in the first instance.
Coleham Pumping Station facilities include:
Coleham Pumping Station accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
Contact - Coleham Pumping Station
Nearby and Related Items
Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery
Shrewsbury Museum and Art Gallery is based in the former Victorian Music Hall and 13th Century Vaughan's Mansion. There are five main galleries (Roman, Medieval, Tudor, Stuart and The Shropshire Gallery) and a Special Exhibition Gallery to explore. These tell the story of Shrewsbury and Shropshire from pre-history to the modern day. Facilities include a cafe, Visitor Information Centre and Museum shop.