Ratings Made Easy
Folly Farm Cottage
Tel : +44 01608 682425
Fax : 0808 280 2264
Double En Suite
£32.00 - £44.00
Per person per night breakfast included
Single en suite
£55.00 - £65.00
Per person per night breakfast included
Luxurious romantic old world charming country cottage accommodation with King sized or double four poster beds, ensuite bathrooms with bath and shower or whirlpool and hospitality tray. Breakfast is served in our dining room. A tranquil haven where you can relax and get away from it all.
All of our rooms are furnished with hand crafted country pine antique furniture. Cottage memorabilia give a feel of old-world charm with modern facilities. All bedrooms overlook the delightful cottage garden which guests are welcome to enjoy.
Ilmington is a very picturesque Cotswold village in an area of outstanding beauty. The village green is surrounded by beautiful Cotswold stone cottages and there is an old stone church where traditional bell ringing can be heard. There is a village shop and two traditional country pubs, one of which is less than five minutes walk away and provide an excellent menu and delicious food.
We are seven miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, five miles from Chipping Campden and near to Hidcote Manor and many famous Cotswold villages. We are a non-smoking establishment, open all year round.
Follow A3400 over the bridge out of Stratford for approximately three and a half miles. Turn right signposted Wimpstone and Ilmington. Follow the road through Wimpstone and continue on to Ilmington village about 4 miles from the main road. When you see village sign, road bends sharply to the left on bend follow sign to Mickleton, turn left after 300 yards, we are the first building on the left.
By Public Transport
Nearest train station is Moreton-in-Marsh which has direct links to London.
Folly Farm Cottage facilities include:
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- American Express accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Packed lunch available
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- On site parking
- Car parking
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
- Wireless access
- Wireless/internet access
- CD player in all bedrooms
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- DVD player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Spa bath
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Folly Farm Cottage accessibility includes:
- Parking areas for disabled visitors
- Bathrooms available with bath
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged on request
- Bedrooms with non-allergenic bedding available
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Guest information in large print format
- Proprietor/staff available 24 hours
- Restaurant/bar menus/bar prices available in large print format
- Steps to main entrance
Contact - Folly Farm Cottage
Nearby and Related Items
Walking tour of Stratford upon Avon with William Shakespeare live and in person!
Visit Stratford-upon-Avon and you will learn lots about Shakespeare. Yet until now it has been impossible to meet the man. The Falstaff Experience Tudor World has taken a walk down its ancient cobbles back in time and returned to the 21st Century with the Bard. Unbelievably for the first time in world history, visitors can enjoy a tour of Shakespeare's Stratford and learn about his life from the man himself. In Shakespeare's No Holds Bard Tour the bard will tell you tales of his loves, tragedies and inspirations in front of a backdrop of Stratford's most famous sights. The tour is often moving and funny.
The Bear Pit Theatre
Rother Street is home to the The Bear Pit Theatre @ the United Reformed Church. It is Stratford-upon-Avon’s first ‘little theatre’ with an accessible one hundred seat auditorium and bar facilities; producing and hosting productions and events throughout the year. The Bear Pit is a voluntary organisation founded in 2008 with the purpose of bringing together the Visual and Performing Arts groups based in the town. The Bear Pit firmly believes that with all the groups working together, we can encourage the arts to flourish in this beautiful Warwickshire town.