Ratings Made Easy
Folly Farm Cottage
Tel : +44 01608 682425
Fax : 0808 280 2264
Double En Suite
£32.00 - £44.00
Per person per night breakfast included
Single en suite
£55.00 - £65.00
Per person per night breakfast included
Luxurious romantic old world charming country cottage accommodation with King sized or double four poster beds, ensuite bathrooms with bath and shower or whirlpool and hospitality tray. Breakfast is served in our dining room. A tranquil haven where you can relax and get away from it all.
All of our rooms are furnished with hand crafted country pine antique furniture. Cottage memorabilia give a feel of old-world charm with modern facilities. All bedrooms overlook the delightful cottage garden which guests are welcome to enjoy.
Ilmington is a very picturesque Cotswold village in an area of outstanding beauty. The village green is surrounded by beautiful Cotswold stone cottages and there is an old stone church where traditional bell ringing can be heard. There is a village shop and two traditional country pubs, one of which is less than five minutes walk away and provide an excellent menu and delicious food.
We are seven miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, five miles from Chipping Campden and near to Hidcote Manor and many famous Cotswold villages. We are a non-smoking establishment, open all year round.
Follow A3400 over the bridge out of Stratford for approximately three and a half miles. Turn right signposted Wimpstone and Ilmington. Follow the road through Wimpstone and continue on to Ilmington village about 4 miles from the main road. When you see village sign, road bends sharply to the left on bend follow sign to Mickleton, turn left after 300 yards, we are the first building on the left.
By Public Transport
Nearest train station is Moreton-in-Marsh which has direct links to London.
Folly Farm Cottage facilities include:
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- American Express accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Additional meal details
- Cater for vegetarians
- Packed lunch available
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- On site parking
- Car parking
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
- Wireless access
- Wireless/internet access
- CD player in all bedrooms
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- DVD player in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Spa bath
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for lone female travellers
- Special provisions for walkers
Folly Farm Cottage accessibility includes:
- Parking areas for disabled visitors
- Bathrooms available with bath
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bedroom furniture can be re-arranged on request
- Bedrooms with non-allergenic bedding available
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Guest information in large print format
- Proprietor/staff available 24 hours
- Restaurant/bar menus/bar prices available in large print format
- Steps to main entrance
Contact - Folly Farm Cottage
Nearby and Related Items
Stratford Town Ghost Walk
Stratford Town Ghost Walk every Saturday at 7.30pm Halloween Walk on 31 October Private Walks Sun-Fri Winner of a Pride of Stratford Award, Godiva Award and Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 'A Must do" "Fantastic evening entertainment"
The Bear Pit Theatre
Rother Street is home to the The Bear Pit Theatre @ the United Reformed Church. It is Stratford-upon-Avon’s first ‘little theatre’ with an accessible one hundred seat auditorium and bar facilities; producing and hosting productions and events throughout the year. The Bear Pit is a voluntary organisation founded in 2008 with the purpose of bringing together the Visual and Performing Arts groups based in the town. The Bear Pit firmly believes that with all the groups working together, we can encourage the arts to flourish in this beautiful Warwickshire town.
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust
This is where the Shakespeare story began. As the house where William Shakespeare was born and grew up, Shakespeare's Birthplace has been welcoming visitors for over 250 years. Shakespeare also spent the first five years of married life in this house with his new wife, Anne Hathaway. Be inspired by theatrical performances, take part in family activities, events and festivals and step back in time with our resident Tudors. Explore, enjoy and be surprised by Shakespeare and his fascinating life story, whatever your age.
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Stratford-upon-Avon is home to the Royal Shakespeare Company, one of the world's best-known theatre ensembles, which performs works by Shakespeare, other renaissance dramatists and contemporary writers all year round. We create theatre at its best, made in Stratford-upon-Avon and shared around the world.