Ratings Made Easy
Experience an award winning day out at Britain’s Ultimate Castle. We will immerse you in over 1000 years of jaw-dropping history, come rain or shine. Where ancient myths and spell binding tales will set your imagination alight and your hair on end. Witness castle life for yourself from mediaeval battle to the splendour of the Georgian State Rooms. Meet Henry VIII and his wives, witness a State Banquet with the Queen and re-live the preparations for battle in Kingmaker.
• Diamond Jubilee and Jousting - 2nd-10th June - our brave jousting knights return to the Warwick Castle this Half Term. Who will you cheer for?
• Father's Day Classic and Modern Car Show - 17th June. With over 112 classic and modern car's situated around the beautiful grounds, this is a great day out for 'boys who like their toys'.
• Summer Jousting - 22nd July-2nd September - what better way to celebrate the Best of British this summer than with a spectacular family day.
• The East Front – Marvel at the Castle’s mighty defensive towers and ramparts including the gatehouse portcullis.
• The Great Hall and State Rooms – Fully restored to their 17th Century elegance and home to the Castle’s most prized artefacts
• Secrets and Scandals of the Royal Weekend Party – Experience life, upstairs and downstairs, in a Victorian household.
• The Mound – Explore the trial to the top of the oldest part of the Castle with splendid views of the Castle and grounds
• Kingmaker – Experience the sights and smells of 15th Century battle
• Grounds and Gardens – Relax in stunning ‘Capability’ Brown landscaped gardens on the banks of the River Avon
Please note: The below numbers are manned from 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
Groups & Schools Groups and Coach Bookings Group information and booking: 0871 222 6688 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org School Visits Enquiries and Bookings UK School information and booking: 0871 222 2772 E-mail:email@example.com
Easy to get to by motorway, less than two miles from Junction 15 off the M40. Take the A46 into Warwick and follow signposts for the castle. SAT NAV CV34 4QU.
By Public Transport
Warwick Train Station is approximately one mile from the Castle. A direct service into London Marylebone (1 hour 45 minutes) or Birmingham Snow Hill is available. For information visit http://www.londonmidland.com/ or http://www.chilternrailways.co.uk/.
Warwick Castle facilities include:
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Guided tours available for groups
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Parking (charge)
Warwick Castle accessibility includes:
Contact - Warwick Castle
Nearby and Related Items
Hill Close Gardens
Hill Close Gardens are a set of unique detached leisure gardens with delightful summerhouses overlooking Warwick racecourse used as a retreat by shopkeepers who lived above their businesses in the town during Victorian times. Large glasshouse and unusual varieties of fruit trees, plants and vegetables.