Ratings Made Easy
World Rugby Hall of Fame and Rugby Visitor Centre
The Foyer, Rugby Art Gallery & Museum
Little Elborow Street
Tel : +44 01788 533217
The World Rugby Hall of Fame is now fully open, adding an exciting new attraction to the town. It is a fully interactive experience of the past, present and future of the game of rugby and is a must-see for all rugby fans!
The Hall of Fame is an essential stop-off for all groups visiting the town, and we now offer attractive group rates and packages including a tour of the town and a tour of Rugby school- contact us for details.
Rugby Visitor Centre is where friendly and knowledgeable staff are always happy to answer questions about Rugby and help you plan your visit. Located in the foyer of Rugby Art Gallery, Museum, World Rugby Hall of Fame and Library, we are the starting point for your visit to Rugby.
As well as being a one-stop source of information on attractions, accommodation, events and travel, here you can pick up that special reminder of your visit to Rugby. Our comprehensive range of quality giftware includes Rugby souvenirs, books, postcards, t-shirts maps, rugby balls and other game related gifts.
We are agents for National Express, Eurolines and local coach companies and sell tickets for local events, Drayton Manor Theme Park and Theatre Tokens.
By car: follow the brown signs to Rugby Art Gallery and Museum. The postcode for the closest car park (Asda, located opposite the building) is CV21 3EB. Coach parking is available by prior arrangement, or coaches can drop off on Corporation Street or Barby Road outside Rugby School.
By Public Transport
By bus: all services going to Rugby stop in North Street in the town centre. Head towards the Clock Tower, take Sheep Street and turn right in Wool Street (on the corner with Bar 29). Rugby Art Gallery & Museum is located opposite ASDA. Alternatively, alight in Corporation Street (buses no. 86 and 4 only).
World Rugby Hall of Fame and Rugby Visitor Centre facilities include:
- In town/city centre
- Lost child centre
- Smoking not permitted
- Guided tours available for groups
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Parking (charge)
- Groups accepted
World Rugby Hall of Fame and Rugby Visitor Centre accessibility includes:
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Effective lighting throughout attraction for visually impaired visitors
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Hearing loop system available in appropriate areas, eg ticket counter
- Information available in large print
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
Contact - World Rugby Hall of Fame and Rugby Visitor Centre
Nearby and Related Items
Draycote Water Country Park
The Country Park covers 21 acres on the southern side of Draycote Water. Watch the sailing activities on the reservoir and view the surrounding countryside with the open slopes being popular for walking and kite flying. Wheelchair access.