Ratings Made Easy
Brown End Farm
Tel : +44 01538 308313
Fax : +44 01538 308053
£204.00 - £304.00
Per unit per week
£234.00 - £475.00
Per unit per week
A warm welcome in two delightful stone cottages in beautiful Staffordshire Moorlands. Well equipped, tastefully furnished and decorated. Sunny patio with garden dining furniture and barbecue available. Only 10 minutes from Alton Towers. On the fabulous Manifold Track. Ideal base for touring, cycling, walking. Free day's cycling for guests.
Greenside Cottages facilities include:
- Linen provided
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Accept children (minimum age)
- Children's videos/DVDs available
- On site parking
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Cycle hire
- Special provisions for cyclists
- Special provisions for walkers
Greenside Cottages accessibility includes:
- Parking areas for disabled visitors
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bedrooms with non-allergenic bedding available
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Some bedrooms available with no fitted carpets
Contact - Greenside Cottages
Nearby and Related Items
Alton Towers Hotel Spa
Located in the Alton Towers Hotel, the Alton Towers Spa transports guests on a journey of discovery through its stunning range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, to facials, body wraps and exclusive pampering days.
Alton Towers - Extraordinary Golf
Themed around Alton Towers signature rides and attractions, Extraordinary Golf offers an entertaining round to test players of all ages as they shoot a birdie into Air, putt their way into Oblivion and swing over Nemesis.
Alton Towers Resort
Alton Towers Resort is the UK’s number 1 short break destination and Britain’s Greatest Escape! The Resort offers a world leading theme park with endless family fun and ground breaking rollercoasters, two fantastical hotels, a wacky waterpark with gallons of fun, a luxurious spa for the ultimate in relaxation and zany entertainment in our Extraordinary Golf. There really is too much to squeeze into one day at the Alton Towers Resort!
Alton Towers Waterpark
Soak up some watery fun at the Caribbean themed waterpark, where you can be blasted up and away by the fantastic Masterblaster water rollercoaster or explore the Wacky Waterworks and Treehouse before relaxing in the Lazy River.
Churnet Valley Railway
Enjoy a 10 mile return steam train journey through the picturesque Churnet Valley between Cheddleton and Froghall. Tearooms at both Cheddleton and Froghall. Special events through out the season, including Santa & Steam in December.