Ratings Made Easy
Redwings Horse Sanctuary
Visit rescued horses, ponies and donkeys in beautiful surroundings at Redwings Horse Sanctuary. Entry is completely free!
This lovely centre has been granted VAQAS status (Quality Assured Visitor Attraction) and is home to more than 80 rescued residents.
There is a cafe, gift shop and information centre on site as well as a childrens play area. Our staff regularly offer tours of the site and horse care demonstrations.
You can even adopt a resident from as little as £12.50 a year!
Redwings Horse Sanctuary facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- In countryside
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Demonstrations given
- Guided tours available for groups
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
Redwings Horse Sanctuary accessibility includes:
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Effective lighting throughout attraction for visually impaired visitors
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
Contact - Redwings Horse Sanctuary
Nearby and Related Items
Wellesbourne Market - Airfield
Wellesbourne market is one of the UK’s largest outdoor markets. Open every Saturday and Summer Bank Holiday Monday’s from 9am to 4pm. There is a vibrant atmosphere where you can wander around 500 stalls and find some real bargains. Quality is really important to us and we have a market office in the centre just for your feedback and comments. There is a vast variety of goods on sale for everyone, from clothes, gardening, toys, books, mobiles and food. A real family day out where you can pick up some bargains and enjoy some delicious food and drinks. We even have a blown up slide for the kids. We have plenty of free parking as we have up to 15,000 people attending every opening. Come to Wellesbourne market where there is something for everyone and be part of the banter with the traders and find a real bargain or two. Browse through our photo gallery and we look forward to seeing you at the market soon! 5 miles from Stratford upon Avon, Warwick or Leamington Spa. On the A429 and B4086. Opening Times 9am – 4pm Every Saturday & Summer Bank Holiday Monday’s The market site is situated 5 miles from Stratford/Warwick/Leamington on the A429 at Wellesbourne Airfield (Jnc 13/15 on the M40). We look forward to seeing you! Our Address 5 miles from Stratford upon Avon, Warwick or Leamington Spa. On the A429 and B4086. Post code: CV35 9EU Tel : 0788 325 8325 or 020 8950 9509 9am-4pm Every Saturday & Summer Bank Holiday Monday’s
Hatton Adventure World
A warm welcome awaits you at Hatton Adventure World. Located in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside visit our farmyard animals, enjoy the daily programme of shows and acres of adventure play. We've a changing programme of seasonal events so there is always something new to see or do. And if the sun decides to have some time off, our massive indoor play area ensures the kids are kept entertained whatever the weather.
Charlecote Park has been the home of the Lucy family since the 15th century. The current house was extensively remodelled in the Victorian times by Mary Elizabeth Lucy and it is presented as it was when she was the mistress of the house.