Ratings Made Easy
Chasewater Country Park
Pool Lane (off the A5)
Tel : 01543 452623
The volunteer-run Chasewater Railway operates vintage steam and diesel trains in Chasewater Country Park and also has a superb museum, Quality gift shops and tea room. We offer excellent value (tickets valid all day) for a great day out for all the family. We are just off the southbound A5. Trains run between Brownhills West and Chasetown (Church St.) with stations at Norton Lakeside and Chasewater Heaths (adjacent to the Burntwood Bypass). Ample free parking.Coaches & Groups welcome all year by prior arrangement.
visit www.chasewaterrailway.org for full information
The Sidings tea room is open Weds-Sun and offers Breakfast, Sunday/Thursday Carvery and Hot specials sandwiches snacks cakes and drinks
The Railway's trains and facilities, including the museum and cafe, are convenient for visitors with mobility difficulties.
We have regular Gala's, and run Santa Specials,A Charity Day, Halloween ghost train and other special events see website for more info.
We also host Private parties,Driver experience courses,Corporate events, Testing Facilities, please visit our website www.chasewaterrailway.org
Follow the brown tourism signs for "Chasewater" on the A5 just south of its junction with the A452, Chester Road, at Brownhills West.
Please note: Some sat nav systems will take you to the wrong end of pool road. Vehicle Access is only possible from the A5 end only.
By Public Transport
Nearest stations: Walsall and Birmingham are 8 miles. Detailed travel options and directions are available on the Railway's website.
Chasewater Railway facilities include:
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Smoking not permitted
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Demonstrations given
- Guided tours available for groups
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
- Open outside normal opening times by appointment
- Pets accepted (other than service dogs)
Chasewater Railway accessibility includes:
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Effective lighting throughout attraction for visually impaired visitors
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point