Ratings Made Easy
Uttoxeter Racecourse & Conference Centre
Tel : +44 01889 562561
Fax : 01889 562786
£8.00 - £28.00
Uttoxeter Racecourse has something for everyone. Whether you are new to racing, like to enjoy a special day out or you are a loyal follower of the Sport of Kings, come along to Uttoxeter and you are guaranteed a day of fun and excitement in a beautiful surrounding.
With 25 race meetings spread evenly throughout the year, you also have the opportunity to come racing in every season! Whether that is National Hunt Racing in the Winter, or glorious summer jumping, you are sure to be on course for an unforgettable day at the finest Country Racecourse in the land!
Situated just off the A50 between Burton on Trent and Stoke on Trent the racecourse is clearly signposted from the A50, A515, A518 and Uttoxeter Town Centre. Uttoxeter Railway station is adjacent to the Racecourse. Most Intercity services run to Derby and Stoke on Trent which in turn runs regular connecting trains to Uttoxeter.
For information on trains servicing Uttoxeter Racecourse please visit www.eastmidlandstrains.co.uk
By Public Transport
Nearest station: uttoxeter
Uttoxeter Racecourse & Conference Centre facilities include:
- First aid facilities
- In town/city centre
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Guided tours available for groups
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
- Special group rates
Uttoxeter Racecourse & Conference Centre accessibility includes:
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Effective lighting throughout attraction for visually impaired visitors
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Information available in large print
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Uttoxeter Racecourse & Conference Centre
Nearby and Related Items
Kingsley Bird & Falconry Centre
Bird of Prey Centre set in slopes of the Churnet Valley. Overlooking the River Churnet, the Caldon Canal and Churnet Valley Railway. Over 100 birds on display. Bird handling is available at an additional charge.
Alton Towers Hotel Spa
Located in the Alton Towers Hotel, the Alton Towers Spa transports guests on a journey of discovery through its stunning range of treatments from manicures and pedicures, to facials, body wraps and exclusive pampering days.
Alton Towers - Extraordinary Golf
Themed around Alton Towers signature rides and attractions, Extraordinary Golf offers an entertaining round to test players of all ages as they shoot a birdie into Air, putt their way into Oblivion and swing over Nemesis.
Alton Towers Resort
Alton Towers Resort is the UK’s number 1 short break destination and Britain’s Greatest Escape! The Resort offers a world leading theme park with endless family fun and ground breaking rollercoasters, two fantastical hotels, a wacky waterpark with gallons of fun, a luxurious spa for the ultimate in relaxation and zany entertainment in our Extraordinary Golf. There really is too much to squeeze into one day at the Alton Towers Resort!
Alton Towers Waterpark
Soak up some watery fun at the Caribbean themed waterpark, where you can be blasted up and away by the fantastic Masterblaster water rollercoaster or explore the Wacky Waterworks and Treehouse before relaxing in the Lazy River.