Ratings Made Easy
Join us throughout the year at the Three Counties for a variety of events including CountryTastic, RHS Malvern Spring Festival, Royal Three Counties Show and Malvern Autumn Show.
Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire WR13 6NW
General Enquiries 01684 584924
Located 15 minutes from the M5/M50.
Follow brown signs from all main routes.
By Public Transport
Great Malvern Station is less than 3 miles away with buses and taxis available from there.
A free shuttle bus service is run during RHS Malvern Spring Festival, Royal Three Counties Show and Malvern Autumn Show to and from Great Malvern Station.
Three Counties facilities include:
- In countryside
- Indoor event/attraction
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
Three Counties accessibility includes:
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
Contact - Three Counties
Nearby and Related Items
The Firs Elgar's birthplace
The birthplace of Sir Edward Elgar is most definitely home to ‘Land of Hope and Glory’. Set in sight of his beloved Malvern Hills, this small family home in the village of Lower Broadheath is the perfect environment for nurturing a creative genius.