Ratings Made Easy
Special Offer Afternoon Tea at The Belfry Hotel & Resort voucher for Afternoon Tea at The Belfry Hotel & Resort ›
Special Offer 3 nights for the price of 2 at The Belfry Hotel & Resort voucher for 3 nights for the price of 2 at The Belfry Hotel & Resort ›
Special Offer Valentines Stay at The Belfry Hotel voucher for Valentines Stay at The Belfry Hotel ›
Special Offer Be My Valentines Luxury Spa Day voucher for Be My Valentines Luxury Spa Day ›
Special Offer Bubbles at The Belfry voucher for Bubbles at The Belfry ›
Special Offer Tribute Nights 2017 at The Belfry Hotel & Resort voucher for Tribute Nights 2017 at The Belfry Hotel & Resort ›
Special Offer Mid Week Spa Day at The Belfry voucher for Mid Week Spa Day at The Belfry ›
Special Offer Half Term Family Breaks at The Belfry voucher for Half Term Family Breaks at The Belfry ›
The Belfry Hotel & Resort
Tel : 01675 238 600
Double with Private Bathroom
£110.00 Per Room per night, breakfast included
Twin with Private Bathroom
£110.00 Per Room per night, breakfast included
£285.00 Per Room per night, breakfast included
Family with Private Bathroom
£150.00 Per Room per night, breakfast included
Winners of England's Leading Resort, England's Best Golf Course and Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, The Belfry Hotel & Resort is a world-class leisure and business destination. Surrounded by over 500 acres of rolling countryside, The Belfry introduces luxurious meeting and events rooms, guest bedrooms and suites, restaurants, bars, a nightclub, a new luxury Spa and Health Club, family activities and of course amazing, award winning golf.
As four-time host to the Ryder Cup, we know what goes into creating a successful stay or event so we look forward to welcoming you to The Belfry, Spiritual Home of the Ryder Cup.
Just minutes away from the motorway network, Birmingham Airport and city centre and less than 70 minutes train journey from London.
319 Signature bedrooms, everything you need for a luxurious stay
14 gorgeous suites, offering generous living space and a private balcony with sweeping views over the golf courses.
Or try the new Brabazon Lodge, a private 4 bedroom lodge in the grounds of the hotel, sleeping 8 people. Includes all the home from home comforts plus hot tub, BBQ, latest technology and private garden.
World-class leisure and spa facilities including a range of relaxation, exercise and fitness options for everyone. Also enjoy the unique experience of ‘Fire & Ice’ featuring 12 bio-thermal rooms.
Wine & Dine
Ryder Grill - Headed up by award winning Chef Director Glen Watson, diners can enjoy stunning views of the golf course whilst watching the theatre of the open plan kitchen as it takes centre stage.
Sam’ Club House - Sam’s Club House offers a more casual dining experience with high seating at the main bar area and broadcasts of the latest live worldwide sport.
Roccas Pizza Pasta - Roccas provides a delicious new family friendly experience where diners can relax in a casual environment and enjoy our expert Chef’s exquisite take on the Italian classics. Our menu caters for all tastes and includes homemade pizzas and fresh pasta dishes.
Brabazon Bar - Located in the heart of the hotel with a central glass copula. Guests can enjoy a range of classic cocktails, fine wines, Champagne or afternoon tea prepared by renowned Pastry Chef Dean Cole.
BelAir Nightclub & Lounge - A separate venue within the hotel grounds open late Thursdays-Saturdays with two rooms dedicated to playing the latest sounds and classic favourites.
Private Dining - Our prestigious Wine Room hosts up to 12 guests for the most personalised private dining experience
3 golf courses:
The Brabazon, Legendary in the world of golf, and the spiritual home of the Ryder Cup
PGA National, the only PGA branded course in England and host to two European Tour Events
The Derby, perfect for players of all levels offers golfers a true test of golf on a parkland design
PGA Golf Academy, with 34 bay driving range, putting green and custom fitting suites
Ryder Legends Mini golf - Come and experience 12 holes of competitive fun through our miniature versions of some of the most iconic holes in Ryder Cup history!
The Golf Shop, come and browse collections from Hugo Boss, Under Armour, Galvin Green, Peter Millar and Ralph Lauren – plus our own range of high-quality Belfry branded items.
Enjoy a fun filled staycation with the family. Facilities include spacious family bedrooms, mini golf, pool, playground, woodland walk, giant lawn games and a creche.
22 conference and event suites, flexible spaces accommodating 20 – 400 guests with natural daylight and cutting edge technology ideal for your business Annual Conference or Christmas party or private events such as Weddings and Birthdays
6 boardrooms, ideal for meetings, seminars and training for up to 12 people with all the latest technology
Touchdowns, perfect when you need an informal small meeting space
Outdoor space, for all types of team building activities, clay pigeon shooting or al fresco dining
Complimentary car and coach parking
From London / The South
Leave M1 at Junction 19 and join M6. Leave M6 at Junction 4 on to M42 north. Exit M42 Junction 9 to A446, signed Lichfield. The Belfry is one mile on the right. OR M40/M42 and exit Junction 9 as above.
From Wales / Southwest
Leave M5 to join M42 exit at Junction 9 - as above.
From North West
Leave M6 to join M42 (North) at Junction 4A. Exit M42 at Junction 9 - as above, alternatively exit the Toll Road at T2.
From North East
Leave M1 at exit 23A. Take A447 / M42 signed Birmingham. Exit M42 at Junction 9 - as above. From the East Leave A14 onto M6 (North) Keep right. M6 junction 4 for M42 / M6 toll. Follow A446. Exit junction 9 M42 - as above.
Take A38(M) to join M6 (South). Leave M6 to join M42 (North) at Junction 4A. Exit M42 at Junction 9 - as above.
By Public Transport
New Street Station - 12 miles
Birmingham International Station -10 miles
Birmingham International - 10 miles
Nottingham East Midlands - 28 miles
The Belfry Hotel & Resort facilities include:
- In countryside
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Accept children (minimum age)
- Children's indoor play area
- Children's outdoor play area
- Children's play area
- Facilities for children
- Food/bottle warming available
- American Express accepted
- Euros accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- On site parking
- Car parking
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Accept coach parties
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Events Venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Public telephone
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless/internet access
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Satellite/cable TV in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities
- Indoor pool
- Other sporting facilities
- Spa bath
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed to any other specialist market
The Belfry Hotel & Resort accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to gym/leisure centre
- Level access, ramp or lift to one or more bedrooms
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Level access, ramp or lift to the swimming pool
- Proprietor/staff available 24 hours
- Ramp on route from parking area to entrance
- Some WCs fitted with handrails
Contact - The Belfry Hotel & Resort
- Afternoon Tea at The Belfry Hotel & Resort voucher details ›
- 3 nights for the price of 2 at The Belfry Hotel & Resort voucher details ›
- Valentines Stay at The Belfry Hotel voucher details ›
- Be My Valentines Luxury Spa Day voucher details ›
- Bubbles at The Belfry voucher details ›
- Tribute Nights 2017 at The Belfry Hotel & Resort voucher details ›
- Mid Week Spa Day at The Belfry voucher details ›
- Half Term Family Breaks at The Belfry voucher details ›
Nearby and Related Items
Drayton Manor Park
Everyone’s favourite family theme park, Drayton Manor Park is packed with a host of great rides and attractions for all ages. Create fun family memories at Drayton Manor Park, home of Thomas Land anytime throughout the main park season which usually runs between March and October enjoying all the thrills and spills of the park.