Ratings Made Easy
Bedworth Civic Hall
The Civic Hall in Bedworth is a multi-purpose venue in the Heart of Warwickshire, close to Coventry and five minutes from junction 3 of the M6. It is easily accessible from the motorway network, as well as the A5, A46 and A444 making the journey from Coventry, Birmingham, Lichfield, Leicester, Hinckley, Tamworth, Rugby, Warwick and the surrounding area extremely easy.
The entire building provides easy access, including the auditorium allowing the removal of seats enabling wheelchair users to sit with their party.
It has concert standard acoustics, a fully sprung dance floor and a Steinway Grand Piano.
Regular live features include Classical orchestras and ballet, bands and solo artists, comedy shows and wrestling.
Each year in May the Civic Hall hosts the Legends Snooker Cup, a three day event with the worlds top snooker stars.
Its' broad programme uses professional and amateur performers and the venue produces an annual professional pantomime with a wide following.
The venue can be hired for performances, meetings, award ceremonies, parties and wakes, tea dances, conferences, exhibitions and festivals at competitive rates.
The venue is supported by a qualified team of technicians and front and back room staff.
Legends Bistro operates from 10.00 am - 2.00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday providing a wide range of meals and snacks, and our staff offer a first class catering service for users from buffets to five course meals.
The Civic Hall in Bedworth is easily acessible from the Midland motorway network. It is less than five minutes from Junction 3 of the M6 and close to the A5, A46 and A444 making the journey from Coventry, Birmingham, Lichfield, Leicester, Hinckley, Tamworth, Rugby, Warwick and surrounding areas extremely easy.
By Public Transport
The railway station and main bus stops are within five minutes walk of the venue. Coventry and Nuneaton stations are about a 20 minute taxi journey.
Bedworth Civic Hall facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- In town/city centre
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking not permitted
- Guided tours available for groups
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Delta accepted
- Visa accepted
- Parking (charge)
- Off site parking
- Groups accepted
Bedworth Civic Hall accessibility includes:
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Hearing loop system available in appropriate areas, eg ticket counter
- Information available in audio format
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Bedworth Civic Hall
Nearby and Related Items
An Extraordinary Place....A Story you can't Ignore! Discover a thousand years of history, from Lady Godiva's Anglo-Saxon Priory, to the stunning architecture of the nations's favorite 20th Century building - the Cathedral of St Michael.
Coventry Transport Museum
An exhilarating free day out in the Midlands! Now fully reopen after a £9.5m redevelopment programme, this huge museum offers a whole free day out of fun and discovery for visitors of all ages – all in an iconic city-centre building, and all completely free.