Ratings Made Easy
Tel : +44 01531 660626
Situated within the grounds of our Visitor Centre, Westons Scrumpy House is a traditional restaurant located in an old converted cowshed. For a delicious homemade lunch, afternoon tea or Sunday Roast then a visit to our Scrumpy House is a must.
The charming dining area is full of original features and character and can comfortably seat 44 diners. The sundrenched terrace offers a relaxing, outdoor dining experience during the summer. Alternatively, in the winter months, the intimate barn conversion with its wood burning stove provides the perfect relaxing atmosphere out of the cold.
The Scrumpy House is a licensed establishment where children are welcome. Booking is recommended. Party bookings and tour packages are also welcome.
We are just off A449 Ledbury to Ross-on-Wye. At Much Marcle Garage/Shop crossroads turn left coming from Ross or right coming from Ledbury and we are up the country road about half a mile and is clearly signed.
By Public Transport
No train station in Much Marcle but there is one at Ledbury about 5 miles away.
Scrumpy House facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- In countryside
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
Scrumpy House accessibility includes:
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point