Ratings Made Easy
Special Offer Autumn With Eden voucher for Autumn With Eden ›
The Arden Hotel
Tel : +44 01789 298 682
Fax : +44 01789 206 989
Located in the heart of historic Stratford-upon-Avon, directly opposite the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Company Theatres, The Arden Hotel has undergone a multi-million pound refurbishment to create an elegant and sophisticated 45 bedroom, boutique-style hotel.
The transformed Arden Hotel opened its doors in July 2010 and is fast becoming the flagship destination in the redeveloped world class Stratford, enticing Shakespeare aficionados and theatre-goers from all over the globe.
The Arden Hotel Social Season
The Arden Hotel runs a year round social season calendar of events including: Jazz lunches, Champagne Dinners, Cheese and Wine Evenings
Contact for more details.
‘Awarded AA 5 Stars for Guest Accommodation’
We are excited to announce Arden House - a brand new venture for Eden Hotel Collection. Arden House is an intimate, boutique sister property to The Arden Hotel, delivering something new and exciting for Stratford-upon-Avon.
Arden House complements and enhances our offering at The Arden, whilst offering something unique and different for our guests - welcome to a 'home from home' experience like no other. An opportunity to experience luxurious hospitality in a relaxed, private atmosphere, a world away from the stuffiness of some more traditional hotels.
‘We hope to welcome you soon – our house is your house’
Arden House...a home away from home
Arden House will provide an elegant, inviting and calm sanctuary to unwind in but also a place that offers the opportunity to share experiences and make new friends during your stay. You will be invited to sit at a “family home style” dining table during breakfast and to join fellow guests for afternoon tea or evening drinks.
Relax anywhere in the property, help yourself to treats from the pantry or drinks from the bar whilst enjoying surroundings that are set with thoughtful and personal touches, alongside collections of quality books, magazines and newspapers.
Though Arden House is a world away from a ‘traditional’ hotel environment and a place to relax in privacy, we still want to take care of your every need. This is where our dedicated ‘house hosts’ come in, and it’s their job to make sure you are treated like a celebrity.
Arden House, 58-59 Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LT
From Stratford Tourist Information Centre, proceed up Bridge Street. At the small roundabout turn left into High Street. Take the second turn on the left into Chapel Lane, and the entrance to the car park is 100 yards on the right-hand side.
By Public Transport
Stratford Railway Station is approximately 1 mile from the hotel with direct links to Birmingham Moor St (Birmingham New Street and Birmingham International) and London Marylebone.
The Arden Hotel facilities include:
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Accept children (minimum age)
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Cater for vegetarians
- Packed lunch available
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- On site parking
- Car parking
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Conference facilities
- Events Venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Night porter
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Wireless access
- Wireless/internet access
- CD player in all bedrooms
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- DVD player in all bedrooms
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Satellite/cable TV in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Aim to attract conferences and business meetings
- Marketed as green/environmentally friendly
The Arden Hotel accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with bath
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bathrooms available with emergency call system
- Bathrooms available with level entry shower
- Designated parking provided for guests with disabilities
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Emergency call system with flashing lights
- Emergency call system with vibrating pads
- Emergency evacuation procedures for guests with disabilities
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to one or more bedrooms
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Proprietor/staff available 24 hours
- Ramp on route from parking area to entrance
- Ramp to main entrance
- Separate shower units with fixed shower seats or shower chairs
- Separate shower units with support handrails
- Some WCs fitted with handrails
Contact - The Arden Hotel
Nearby and Related Items
Walking tour of Stratford upon Avon with William Shakespeare live and in person!
Visit Stratford-upon-Avon and you will learn lots about Shakespeare. Yet until now it has been impossible to meet the man. The Falstaff Experience Tudor World has taken a walk down its ancient cobbles back in time and returned to the 21st Century with the Bard. Unbelievably for the first time in world history, visitors can enjoy a tour of Shakespeare's Stratford and learn about his life from the man himself. In Shakespeare's No Holds Bard Tour the bard will tell you tales of his loves, tragedies and inspirations in front of a backdrop of Stratford's most famous sights. The tour is often moving and funny.
The Bear Pit Theatre
Rother Street is home to the The Bear Pit Theatre @ the United Reformed Church. It is Stratford-upon-Avon’s first ‘little theatre’ with an accessible one hundred seat auditorium and bar facilities; producing and hosting productions and events throughout the year. The Bear Pit is a voluntary organisation founded in 2008 with the purpose of bringing together the Visual and Performing Arts groups based in the town. The Bear Pit firmly believes that with all the groups working together, we can encourage the arts to flourish in this beautiful Warwickshire town.