Ratings Made Easy
Tel : +44 01283 575200
£700.00 - £2,080.00
Per unit per week
In the heart of the Staffordshire countryside. Owned and run by ‘The Skipper’ family, each cottage can be booked individually or together. Both comprise of high standard furnishings, and delightful spacious rooms. Our Self Catering Accommodation is perfect for all occasions such as short breaks, weekend breaks, Large Group Holidays, Large Family Accommodation, Large Family Gatherings , Hen Night Accomodation , Weddings and more. With both Cottages combined, we can accommodate 28 people.
Situated in stunning countryside village of Newborough, Newborough Cottages is ideal for when you need a self catering holiday with a bit of extra space. Many local attractions such as Hoar Cross Health Spa, Alton Towers, The Peak District and Sudbury Hall are nearby. Both of our Cottages are decorated to the highest standards and have full amenities, coupled with glorious elevated views overlooking open fields onto the Staffordhire countryside and the surrounding area.
Well suited to large groups and family gatherings, accommodating up to 14 persons plus cots. Attractions and places to visit that are a short drive away include Sudbury Hall, National Museum of Childhood, Lichfield Cathedral, Coors Brewing Museum, Tutbury Castle, Conkers, Alton Towers and Drayton Manor Park. A further afield is the Peak District. Further renovations now allows us to accomodate up to 28 persons, in 2 of our properties that occupy the same site.
With catering options, Spa Treaments and Wine Tastings available - to be booked seperatly...
Lovely walks through some wonderful countryside.
Newborough is situated west of th A515 on the B5234 once in the village, take Yoxall Road, the property is approximately 150 years on your left. Postcode DE13 8SU. Trains Uttoxeter - 8 miles, Burton - 7 miles
By Public Transport
Local bus route from Burton and Uttoxeter from the Bus stop near to the Pub
Poplars Farmhouse facilities include:
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
- Accept children (minimum age)
- Facilities for children
- On site parking
- Car parking
- Off site parking
- Available for wedding receptions
- Central heating throughout
- Events Venue
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Public telephone
- Wireless/internet access
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Non smoking rooms available
- Satellite/cable TV in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Access to golf course
- Special provisions for walkers
Poplars Farmhouse accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with bath
- Bathrooms available with bath with shower
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to one or more bedrooms
- Level access, ramp or lift to the lounge
- Some bedrooms available with no fitted carpets
- Steps to main entrance
Contact - Poplars Farmhouse
Nearby and Related Items
National Memorial Arboretum
The National Memorial Arboretum is the UK’s year-round centre of Remembrance; a spiritually uplifting place with 150 acres of trees and memorials, planted as a living tribute to those who have served, died or suffered in the service of their Country. Facilities include: Visitor Centre, guided tours, shop and café.
National Forest Adventure Farm
The National Forest Adventure Farm near Burton upon Trent offers exciting indoor play, outdoor play and farm animals. Open daily from 10am till 6pm, except for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day, the Farm hosts many events during the year, including, during the summer months, one of the largest themed Maize Mazes in Europe.
Burton upon Trent Customer Services Centre
Free local & national accommodation booking service. Free information on events, activities, places to visit and maps. Discount vouchers for attractions & places to visit. Ticket sales for events.