Ratings Made Easy
Sweeney Hall Hotel & Restaurant
Tel : +44 01691 652450
Fax : +4401691 662591
Double En Suite
£75.00 - £115.00
Per Room per night, breakfast included
"" A real find"". "" Nothing is too much trouble"".
Sweeney Hall Hotel is an impressive Georgian country house with extensive grounds. It has been individually furnished with en-suite bedrooms.
Excellent local reputation for food. Wonderful warm atmosphere. Relaxed informal yet professional service.
Come and try us for yourself.
From Shrewsbury take the A5 towards Oswestry.
At the Mile End roundabout (Little Chef) just out side Oswestry, turn left on to the A483.
The Sweeney Hall Hotel and Restaurant is on the left handside and is signposted (the driveway is on your left before the turning to Morda on your right)
17 MILES FROM SHREWSBURY
17 MILES FROM WELSHPOOL
17 MILES TO WREXHAM
By Public Transport
From Gobowen - 8 miles. Taxi rank at station.
Sweeney Hall Hotel & Restaurant facilities include:
- Foreign languages spoken
- Country house
- Accept children (minimum age)
- Facilities for children
- Cater for vegetarians
- Room service
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Car parking
- 24 hr return laundry service
- Available for wedding receptions
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem)
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Licenced for civil marriages
- Pets accepted
- Real log/coal fires
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless access
- Colour TV in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Modem point in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Access to golf course
Sweeney Hall Hotel & Restaurant accessibility includes:
- Bedrooms with non-allergenic bedding available
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift from entrance to reception
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to dining area
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to the bar
- Proprietor/staff available 24 hours
- Restaurant/bar menus/bar prices available in large print format
- Some WCs fitted with handrails
Contact - Sweeney Hall Hotel & Restaurant
Nearby and Related Items
Park Hall - The Countryside Experience
National award winning Farm Attraction.A popular destination for young and old alike. With 40,000 square feet of indoor attractions, regular hands-on animal activities, lots of outdoor play and driving activities there is never a dull moment.
Hawkstone Historic Park and Follies
Hawkstone Historic Park & Follies is a unique place. Created in the 18th Century by the Hill family (Sir Rowland and his son Richard), Hawkstone became one of the greatest historic parklands in Europe.