Ratings Made Easy
Broomey Croft Children's Farm
Bodymoor Heath Lane
Kingsbury Water Park
Tel : +44 01827 873844
£4.40 - £4.40
£4.90 - £4.90
Small family-run working farm, adjacent to Kingsbury Water Park, where familiar farm animals live alongside rare breeds in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Learn about animal care and watch the farming activities, including sheep shearing and horse-shoeing in a clean, safe and enjoyable environment. Other facilities include an indoor play centre, pedal tractors, picnic area and outdoor play areas.
Very reasonably priced Granary Tea Rooms and Gift Shop on site.
Please call for information on disabled access and facilities.
Broomey Croft Children's Farm at Kingsbury in North Warwickshire has been judged to be the best small farm attraction nationally.
Broomey Croft Children's Farm facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- In countryside
- Lost child centre
- Outdoor event/attraction
- Demonstrations given
- Guided tours available for groups
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for young children
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Groups accepted
- Special group rates
Broomey Croft Children's Farm accessibility includes:
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Broomey Croft Children's Farm
Nearby and Related Items
Sutton Coldfield Golf Club
Sutton Coldfield Golf Club was founded in 1889 and the nature of the heathland makes this course one of the best, if not the best, all year free draining course within a radius of 100 miles. Ideal for Winter playing and perfect for a challenging Summer game.
Drayton Manor Park
Everyone’s favourite family theme park, Drayton Manor Park is packed with a host of great rides and attractions for all ages. Create fun family memories at Drayton Manor Park, home of Thomas Land anytime throughout the main park season which usually runs between March and October enjoying all the thrills and spills of the park.