Ratings Made Easy
World of Wedgwood
Tel : +44 01782 282986
The ultimate Wedgwood experience is now open!
In the Wedgwood Flagship Store discover cutting-edge designs, tap into a unique lifestyle, and take the opportunity to buy from the latest ranges. The Factory Outlet offers an ever-changing range of retired products and factory seconds at highly discounted prices from the Wedgwood factory.
Trace 250 years of ground-breaking design and production in the Wedgwood Museum. Discover the story of Josiah Wedgwood and his lasting influence on industry, society and local infrastructure.
Take a Factory Tour to learn about all aspects of our production processes and techniques. Then why not try your own hand at the traditional and modern methods that are still used today in the Master Crafting Studio.
Our new Design Studio is a walk-through interactive experience demonstrating the unique Wedgwood approach to their specialist design process.
Afternoon tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room is a truly elegant and memorable experience served on bone china by highly experienced staff. Enjoy lunch in our worker’s canteen inspired Dining Hall, served with a contemporary twist. Both inside and outside
Children’s Play areas offer a fun and immersive experience for our younger visitors.
Explore the 240 acre Wedgwood Estate with swathes of open landscaped grounds and beautiful woodlands.
Open 7 days a week with ample free parking.
Leave junction 15 of the M6, follow the A500 to Stoke-on-Trent, take first exit off A500 signposted A34. At roundabout take 3rd exit onto A34 south bound, signposted Stafford. Follow brown and white signs to Wedgwood.
NB: If you are using Satelite Navigation please use ST12 9ER. If you are travelling via the canal - Bridge 104.
By Public Transport
Nearest station: Stoke-on-Trent
Bus Service: First Bus 23/23A Service to Barlaston, Ivy House Drive(followed by a 15 minute walk)
World of Wedgwood facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- In countryside
- Indoor event/attraction
- Of historic, literary or architectural interest
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Demonstrations given
- Guided tours available for groups
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- American Express accepted
- Delta accepted
- Euros accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Groups accepted
- Min group size
- Special group rates
World of Wedgwood accessibility includes:
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Effective lighting throughout attraction for visually impaired visitors
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Hearing loop system available in appropriate areas, eg ticket counter
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - World of Wedgwood
Nearby and Related Items
The Minster Church of St Peter ad Vincula is of Anglo-Saxon origins, and was probably founded about the time the Saxon Hoard was buried. In the grounds the base of the carved stone cross can still be seen which marked this site as a 'Stoke' - a 'Holy Place'. There are links with the industrial heritage of city and memorials to Wedgwood, Spode and other famous potters can be found in the church. The cross, from the Czech Republic, was given by the family of Sir Stanley Matthew after his funeral here in 2000.