Ratings Made Easy
Lower Berkhamsytch Farm
Tel : +44 01538 308213
£250.00 - £395.00
Per unit per week
Attractive cottage with 3 bedrooms, one with four poster. Ideal base for visits to Alton Towers, Potteries and Peak District. Good pub food in nearby villages. Sleeps 6 people.
Pets welcome by arrangement, field available to exercise pets, for ball games.
Rosewood Cottage facilities include:
- In countryside
- Accept children (minimum age)
- Children's outdoor play area
- Additional charge for pets
- On site parking
- Car parking
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted
- Four poster beds available
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
Rosewood Cottage accessibility includes:
- Bathrooms available with separate shower unit
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
Contact - Rosewood Cottage
Nearby and Related Items
Churnet Valley Railway
Enjoy a 10 mile return steam train journey through the picturesque Churnet Valley between Cheddleton and Froghall. Tearooms at both Cheddleton and Froghall. Special events through out the season, including Santa & Steam in December.
Leek Tourist Information Centre
Free information on attractions, events, eating out, activities & entertainment. Accommodation booking service. Books, maps, walking & cycling information, souvenirs & local crafts for sale. National Express tickets. Local Theatre Tickets.
Moorcroft Heritage Visitor Centre
Described as the worlds best kept secret, a visit will reveal Moorcroft's unique handcrafted quality, collectable hand made art pottery. Factory Tours, shopping, musuem and Grade II Listed Bottle Oven form an unforgettable experience.