Ratings Made Easy
Tel : 0844 880 7667
£49.96 - £59.95
From learning how your favourite confectionery is made and uncovering the fascinating story of Cadbury chocolate, to playing in chocolate rain and adding your favourite treat to a delicious pot of warm liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk.
You’ll discover the origins of the cocoa bean amidst trees and waterfalls in the Aztec Jungle, before jumping on board the magical Cadabra ride and visiting the brand new 4D Chocolate Adventure zone, a 4D cinema experience featuring Cadbury’s most popular characters.
A visit to Cadbury World is not a factory tour. You’ll discover the history, the making and the magic of Cadbury confectionery and experience the sights, smells and tastes of the place where chocolate really comes to life.
Tickets must be prebooked to guarantee entry by calling 0844 880 7667 or online at cadburyworld.co.uk.
The average visit time to Cadbury World is around 3-4 hours - and there are places to eat, drink and of course shop - courtesy of the World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop.
This is not a factory tour - at Cadbury World you’ll discover the history, the making and the magic of Cadbury confectionery, and treat yourself to the wonderful sights, smells and tastes of the place where chocolate really comes to life.
Nearest major road is Junction 2 of the M42. Follow the A441 to Cotteridge, the A4040 to Bournville or Junction 4 of the M5 and follow signs to Cadbury World.
By Public Transport
Nearest station is Bournville. Outside the booking office cross the road, turn left and continue along Bournville Lane. Follow pedestrian route to Cadbury World.
Cadbury World facilities include:
- Max group size
- Min group size
- Special group rates
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Village Location
- Demonstrations given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit
- Booking essential
- Groups accepted
Cadbury World accessibility includes:
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Films or information touch screens have visual/audible subtitles
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Hearing loop system available in appropriate areas, eg ticket counter
- Information available in audio format
- Information available in large print
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facilities for hearing impaired visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
Contact - Cadbury World
Nearby and Related Items
Birmingham Botanical Gardens and Glasshouses
Fifteen acres of landscaped gardens and glasshouses. Over 7000 plants shrubs and trees including many rare species - one of largest collections in the Midlands. Aviaries with exotic birds, child's play area.
Winterbourne House and Garden
Winterbourne House and Garden boasts a 7 acre botanic garden with ground floor exhibition rooms telling the history of the home's former owners. There is a delightful tea room serving hot meals, cakes and refreshments all year round.