- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (26)
- Gardens of the Heart (7)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (10)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (20)
- Theme Parks (1)
- Workplace (1)
Ratings Made Easy
Tel : 0844 880 7667
£12.00 - £12.00
£48.80 - £57.25
Uncover a world of chocolate delights and enjoy a fascinating, fun-packed day out at Cadbury World! There’s so much to see and do for the whole family. From learning how your favourite confectionery is made and uncovering the fascinating story of Cadbury chocolate, to playing in chocolate rain and adding your favourite treat to a delicious pot of warm liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk.
You’ll discover the origins of the cocoa bean amidst trees and waterfalls in the Aztec Jungle, before jumping on board the magical Cadabra ride and meeting the infamous Cadbury drumming gorilla!
You’ll discover the history, the making and the magic of Cadbury confectionery and experience the sights, smells and tastes of the place where chocolate really comes to life.
Join Freddo and a whole host of Cadbury characters as they whisk you away on an adventurous journey in our brand new 4D cinema experience, complete with motion seats. Dive into a bowl of liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk, ride the Crunchie Rollercoaster and take to the skies in a Cadbury Creme Egg airship piloted by the Caramel Bunny!
With fourteen amazing zones, there's something for everyone! Book now at cadburyworld.co.uk.
The average visit time to Cadbury World is around 3 hours - and there are places to eat, drink and of course shop - courtesy of the World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop.
This is not a factory tour - at Cadbury World you’ll discover the history, the making and the magic of Cadbury confectionery, and treat yourself to the wonderful sights, smells and tastes of the place where chocolate really comes to life.
It’s an unmissable day out that everyone of every age will love as much as they love Cadbury chocolate...
Nearest major road is Junction 2 of the M42. Follow the A441 to Cotteridge, the A4040 to Bournville or Junction 4 of the M5 and follow signs to Cadbury World.
By Public Transport
Nearest station is Bournville. Outside the booking office cross the road, turn left and continue along Bournville Lane. Follow pedestrian route to Cadbury World.
Cadbury World facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Village Location
- Demonstrations given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit
- Booking essential
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- Special group rates
Cadbury World accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facilities for hearing impaired visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Films or information touch screens have visual/audible subtitles
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Hearing loop system available in appropriate areas, eg ticket counter
- Information available in audio format
- Information available in large print
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Cadbury World
Nearby and Related Items
Hall Green Greyhound Stadium
Hall Green Stadium is one of the Birmingham’s most exciting and interesting nights out. Set around our illuminated racing track, the stadium offers a night out that every one will enjoy, from our fabulous glass-fronted Restaurants and Executive Suites to our Trackside bars and fast food area.
Moseley Golf Club
Welcome to Moseley Golf Club Moseley Golf Club receives loud praise from visiting golfers…see here Founded in 1892, is one of the most prestigious and respected golf clubs in the Midlands and we pride ourselves on providing a warm and friendly environment. Please take a look at our History and Honours Pages which will give you more details of our proud heritage. Designed by the famous Harry Colt, the course has many hidden tests and challenges for golfers of all skills and abilities. We are well known for our slick greens which are in use through-out the year, so no temporary greens for us. Situated within 5 miles of Birmingham City Centre, Moseley Golf Club is an oasis of beautiful tree-lined and parkland scenery teeming with wildlife; a beautiful backdrop for the rolling fairways and great greens. Everyone who visits us is guaranteed to enjoy the peaceful isolation, away from the hustle and bustle of the city centre. Our resident Golf professional, Martin Griffin, provides individual and group coaching and his well stocked shop has a wide range of golfing essentials, equipment and fashionable clothing. After your golf why not relax in our superbly re-furbished club house, which has a fine selection of drinks and first class catering whether it be a quick snack, bar meal or fine dining. You are always assured of a warm and friendly welcome when you visit us – we’d love to see you. See our Clubhouse page for details. In summary Moseley Golf Club has a lot to offer its members and prospective new members - All year round quality playing conditions; no temporary greens at Moseley Resident PGA-qualified golf professional to help with all golfing matters Thriving Junior section with competitions & complimentary coaching Friendly & welcoming atmosphere of a members-orientated Golf Club Convenient location close to Moseley, Kings Heath & Birmingham Centre Members have unlimited access to a prestigious golf course; no need to book tee times for casual golf.