- Animal-Centred Attraction (1)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (45)
- Breweries & Vineyards (1)
- Gardens of the Heart (5)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (11)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (17)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (1)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (3)
- Sightseeing & Transport (5)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (38)
Ratings Made Easy
Special Offer 25% off entry price voucher for 25% off entry price ›
Tel : 0844 880 7667
£11.30 - £11.30
£45.80 - £53.75
Uncover a world of chocolate delights and enjoy a fascinating, fun-packed day out at Cadbury World.
With fourteen amazing zones, there’s so much to see and do at Cadbury World. From learning how your favourite confectionery is made, uncovering the fascinating story of chocolate and the Cadbury business to playing in chocolate rain and writing your name in liquid chocolate.
Whether you’re looking for fun, heritage, a drumming gorilla or just something different, a visit to Cadbury World has something for everyone.
The average visit time to Cadbury World is around three hours - and there are places to eat, drink and of course shop - courtesy of the World’s Biggest Cadbury Shop.
This is not a factory tour - at Cadbury World you’ll discover the history, the making and the magic of Cadbury confectionery, and treat yourself to the wonderful sights, smells and tastes of the place where chocolate really comes to life.
It’s an unmissable day out that everyone of every age will love as much as they love Cadbury chocolate...
Nearest major road is Junction 2 of the M42. Follow the A441 to Cotteridge, the A4040 to Bournville or Junction 4 of the M5 and follow signs to Cadbury World.
By Public Transport
Nearest station is Bournville. Outside the booking office cross the road, turn left and continue along Bournville Lane. Follow pedestrian route to Cadbury World.
Cadbury World facilities include:
- Dogs restrictions
- First aid facilities
- Indoor event/attraction
- Smoking permitted in some areas
- Village Location
- Demonstrations given
- Educational Visits Accepted
- Suitable for families
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Sterling Travellers Cheques accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (free)
- Approx length of visit
- Booking essential
- Groups accepted
- Max group size
- Min group size
- Special group rates
Cadbury World accessibility includes:
- Ramp/level access
- Toilets for disabled visitors
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Facilities for hearing impaired visitors
- Service dogs permitted (eg guide dogs)
- Audible alarm system
- Clear signage throughout attraction, eg colour contrast, large letters, pictograms
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Films or information touch screens have visual/audible subtitles
- Flat route with no steps from parking area to entrance
- Good colour/tonal contrast throughout attraction, eg doors contrast with floor/walls
- Handrail by ramp
- Handrail by steps
- Hearing loop system available in appropriate areas, eg ticket counter
- Information available in audio format
- Information available in large print
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to gift shop
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Cadbury World
Nearby and Related Items
North Worcestershire Golf Club
At North Worcestershire Golf Club it is our wish to provide you with a pleasant and enjoyable experience when you visit. The North Worcestershire Golf Club has recently celebrated its centenary (2007) and has seen many changes over the years.
Hall Green Greyhound Stadium
Hall Green Stadium is one of the Birmingham’s most exciting and interesting nights out. Set around our illuminated racing track, the stadium offers a night out that every one will enjoy, from our fabulous glass-fronted Restaurants and Executive Suites to our Trackside bars and fast food area.