- Animal-Centred Attraction (4)
- Entertainment Venue, Theatres & Restaurants (9)
- Gardens of the Heart (3)
- Historic Houses, Churches & Castles (12)
- Museum/Heritage/Visitor Centre (13)
- Country Parks, Nature Reserves, Trails & Canals (3)
- Shopping & Factory Outlets (5)
- Science, Industrial & Eco Attractions (2)
- Sightseeing & Transport (11)
- Activities inc. Golf, Racecourses & Leisure (2)
- Theme Parks (5)
Ratings Made Easy
Tel : +44 01789 204016
£10.50 - £11.50
£11.50 - £12.50
£31.00 - £33.50
£7.50 - £8.00
Shakespeare Birthplace Trust.
Visit the luxurious home of Shakespeare's daughter and her husband, Dr John Hall, an eminent physician. Explore the house's lavish and elegant rooms many exquisite furnishings and paintings of the period are on display, as well as a small exhibition of early medicine.
From Stratford Tourist Information Centre, proceed up Bridge Street and turn left at the roundabout into High Street. Continue straight on past the Town Hall and the Shakespeare Hotel. Follow this road into Church Street, passing the Guild Chapel, King Edward VI School, and the Alms Houses. Continue to the junction at the end of the street and turn left. Halls Croft is to be found on the left approximately 100 metres along.
Hall's Croft facilities include:
Hall's Croft accessibility includes:
Contact - Hall's Croft
Nearby and Related Items
Royal Shakespeare Theatre
Stratford-upon-Avon is home to the Royal Shakespeare Company, one of the world's best-known theatre ensembles, which performs works by Shakespeare, other renaissance dramatists and contemporary writers all year round. The Company also play regularly in London, Newcastle upon Tyne and on tour across the UK and the world.