Ratings Made Easy
Croft Castle & Parkland
Tel : +44 01568 780246
£10.50 - £17.90
£2.60 - £3.20
£4.20 - £7.50
A National Trust Property.
Home of the Croft Family since domesday (with a break of 179 years from 1750).
The third building to be situated here since 1086.
The interior is mainly 18th Century, when the fine Georgian Gothic staircase and plaster-work ceiling were added.
You can soak up the atmosphere through the ages as some rooms allow you to sit, read, learn fan etiquette and relive a 1770's party!
Splendid avenue of 350 year old Spanish chestnut trees.
The Iron Age fort (Croft Ambrey) may be reached by footpath.
There is a Castle themed play area with costumes for children under 11.
Admission is to House and Gardens or Grounds Only.
Parkland open: every day
Croft Castle & Parkland facilities include:
- In countryside
- Smoking not permitted
- Guided tours available for individuals
- Suitable for families
- Delta accepted
- Group discounts available (min group size)
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
- Picnic site
- On site parking
- Parking (charge)
- Blue Badge Guides admitted free
- Groups accepted
- Open outside normal opening times by appointment
- Pets accepted (other than service dogs)
- TIC staff admitted free
Croft Castle & Parkland accessibility includes:
- Audible alarm system
- Contrast markings on glass doors and full-height windows
- Designated parking within about 50 metres of main entrance
- Disability awareness training for all personnel
- Drop-off point for guests immediately outside main entrance
- Information available in braille
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet suitable for wheelchair users
- Level access, ramp or lift to cafeteria
- Level access, ramp or lift to information point
- Level access, ramp or lift to restaurant
- Level access, ramp or lift to ticket issuing point
Contact - Croft Castle & Parkland
Nearby and Related Items
Wheely Wonderful Cycling - Walking Holidays
Awardwinning Walking Holidays on The Mortimer Trail, Offa's Dyke, Glyndwr's Way and Wild Edric's Way. Use our unique route guides & maps whilst we move your luggage for you. Stay in historic B&Bs with ensuite rooms.
Wheely Wonderful Cycling - cycling holidays
Award winning cycling holidays. Choose from over 30 great self guided cycling tours. Cycle on quiet country lanes, while we move your luggage on for you. Stay in wonderful B&B accommodation with ensuite rooms.